Universal Love Brodie Grundy man love (bumped, see post #909)

Remove this Banner Ad

How did you rate his 6 touch game against Port?
Or 36. Do Sav and Swanny proud.
yawn.png

2/10. Don't quit your day job.

To put it in perspective in Matthew Kreuzers first 50 games he never had a 20 possession game and has had 2 in total in 103 games and had under 20 hitouts in both.
He was taken number 1 in the 2007 draft and never had 28 hitouts or more in a game until 2012.
This kid has done that in his 4th game

Nic Nat has had 3, 20 possession and 20 hit out games
Grundy 1
Kreuzer 0

I actually cannot find a 18 year old draftee getting 20 possessions and 20 hitouts in a game in their first season in the draft era let alone in their 4th game
Well I think this deserves a bump. That's his second 20 (23) possession and 20 (30) hit out game. Nic Nat is now on 4 and Kreuzer is still on 0 :thumbsu:

Grundy will be AA ruckman within 3 years.
Loves the contest
Repeat efforts
Has mongrel
Can kick goals
Starting to clunk marks
Getting more possessions around the ground and increasing his tank.

Can't wait until we have our A grade midfield for him to tap to, still needs to improve his taps but getting better every week at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was surprised that he wasnt spoken about as being in the best players. I dont want to bash Trav but Grundy was far more important in winning that game. It was noticeable that the saints managed to win clearances when he wasnt on the ball. He was very very good.

He certainly an impressive young beast of a player. He's going to be an cracker.
Still makes me lol to have read some clueless Carlton supporters that thought he was going to be a dud. Pretty obvious very early on he was going to be very good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back