Bronwyn Bishop as Speaker

Remove this Banner Ad

Bronwyn may need to get her right hearing-aid checked.

And as for her theory on Victorians going home early for campaigning, the expulsion rate of Victorian MPs was below par. So no Bronwyn, it was your bias on show again, nothing else.

When this mob is turfed out, Australian's will look back at the medieval government of Abbott's and it's Alguacil and wonder how the walking hairdo didn't make the headlines in the newspaper and evening news everyday.

Headlines like: "Bishop destroys reputation of the Speaker". "Westminster system trashed by Speaker Bishop" etc. etc. etc.

It's a joke. She is among the most ideological of the Conservative Party, yet has been placed in the neutral role of speaker. A bizarre choice by Abbott, but perfectly fitting with his disreepect for parliament. Bishop makes every past speaker (whether in the time of a Labor or Coalition government) look brilliantly unbiased.

Without doubt the most biased speaker I have ever seen in decades of following Australian politics. Her performance is farcical.

Last edited:
Bronwyn 'hair spray' Bishop in the Speakers chair, Tony Abbott as PM, Peter Dumbarse Dutton Health Minister, Jackie Lambie a Senator,
Clive Palmer leader of a parliamentary party, Ricky petrol head Muir a Senator? What an absolute joke the whole Parliament is.:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately she is the worst kind of party hack. All side get them, but to have put her in that position, is a bloody disgrace.
At one stage yesterday, Shorten clearly stood up to speak before Abbott, but she totally ignored him and gave the floor to Abbott. Then she wonders why members are disruptive, perhaps she should consider her own conduct.

Their's lots of examples of them on big footy. Utter inability to debate issues without resorting in personal invective. You for example, are a shocker for it.

Makes for the same quality of debate too..
Mags is Big Footys resident chameleon. Claims to be a muslim refugee but how so if she's been in Oz 45+ years?

Like this you mean? strange given that I wasn't even in discussion with you.

Lol

to think the left are up in arms because because people have been denied the right to be heard after calling people "bigots" which is offensive

the same threshold they are up in arms about in the racial discrimination act.

the same left that feel it is OK to not have Ben Wyatt as the leader of WA labor because of his skin colour and the same left that feels it is OK to discriminate on employment opportunities which is a clear breach of the racial discrimination act. I just wish the left really saw the hatred of foreigners (and aborigines) their actions and beliefs represent.

Bishop has made a joke of one of the most important jobs in parliament ,the speaker of the house of reps

1- The speaker is supposed to be close to Neutral , not attending the government (liberal party meetings)
2- The speaker should not lie or mislead the house - Bishop should resign

Like this you mean? strange given that I wasn't even in discussion with you.

Never ever personal Maggie. Just a genuine curiosity as to what convention you arrived in Australia under 45+ years ago as a muslim refugee (which youve never answered), just as the other poster had interest in another similar curiosity relating to your posting history (which you've never answered).

Lol thats the example you use to demonstrate the speakers bias? Really?

That clip demonstrated what a bunch of nasty dumb hick ferals the Labor party are comprised.

Remarkable lack of decorum

The bolded is an incomplete sentence. In this instance one would end the sentence with a preposition. It should read '...are comprised of'.

By the way, given the ad hominem nature of your above post, it's a little hypocritical for you to be deploring other poster's inability to debate.

The bolded is an incomplete sentence. In this instance one would end the sentence with a preposition. It should read '...are comprised of'.

By the way, given the ad hominem nature of your above post, it's a little hypocritical for you to be deploring other poster's inability to debate.

Thanks for correcting my spelling, however for the record I like gay people.

Lol
the same left that feel it is OK to not have Ben Wyatt as the leader of WA labor because of his skin colour
You're not trying are you?
I'm certain you can be more pernicious and puerile.
Alternately identify clearly who said what to afford your statement any credibility.
Or are you simply trying your hand at racist trolling for a change??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back