Toast Broomhead Has Arrived

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, I've heard a rumour that Broomhead is Sidebottom's half brother. Their dad, a milkman, is obviously a randy bastard and the father of 11 children, not 10 children first thought and had a one-night-stand and he is that father proven by DNA tests. That's why you can't tell them apart on the field, they play like identical twins.

It's uncanny at times, I see Broomy go for the ball and think how the hell did Rusty get to that contest? Sure he's an awesome gut runner, but... wait... oh, it's Broomhead.

Now sign the contract Timmy!

Hey guys, I've heard a rumour that Broomhead is Sidebottom's half brother. Their dad, a milkman, is obviously a randy bastard and the father of 11 children, not 10 children first thought and had a one-night-stand and he is that father proven by DNA tests. That's why you can't tell them apart on the field, they play like identical twins.

Looking forward to a few of the others in black and white....

Bernard broombottom and Sidney sidehead have been outstanding for the bushies this year...

Can we brother-brother them. How does the bidding work?

Broomhead is a far better kick than sidebum, haven't seen the dinky 10-20m floaters that go to nobody in particular from him. Maybe distant cousins:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just spoke to Hine and Broomhead is officially locked away. Good news.
giphy.gif

What about Kennedy?
Sorry didn't ask he was busy getting harassed by people....couldn't really go through the list asking for contract status. Lol
I was one of those people and he confirmed we don't have any uncontracted players - my guess is they'll announce all the signings at the best & fairest night.
Matz you may recall Buckley mentioned one of the young players asked him what he can do over the next 7-8 weeks to get better?
Hine said that was Broomy.

I was one of those people and he confirmed we don't have any uncontracted players - my guess is they'll announce all the signings at the best & fairest night.
Matz you may recall Buckley mentioned one of the young players asked him what he can do over the next 7-8 weeks to get better?
Hine said that was Broomy.
Loving the sound of this kid more and more. His drive and determination to make himself better reminds me of Bucks and Pendles :straining:

Loving the sound of this kid more and more. His drive and determination to make himself better reminds me of Bucks and Pendles :straining:
Actually if you remember back to last year, Pendles had Brodie in the gym with him early on, so I reckon Broomy might tag along, (and maybe Kenno) this year.

Are there any Broomhead AFL compilations floating around? I've only found VFL and junior stuff.

Can guarantee you that Tim won't return to Melbourne until the day before training starts up again!

Did they say this convo had happened since the season finished by any chance?
DH, a couple of cryptic comments. Are you able to elaborate- understand if you aren't comfortable doing so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back