Rumour Brown to Retire

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that is just trolling.

The crazy thing is this isn't news, it has been known for 6 months that this was going to be his last season and would've taken a remarkable turn around in his form and body to change this. His body is falling apart in the same way we've seen others before him who played in a similar vein do. Don't know a single Brisbane fan who thought he would go on after this season.
Yep

Gees there are some bitches on the forum

I still can't come to terms with the three flags on a platter salary cap but brown has been an absolute champion, am absolute giant of the game. Fearless, strong, an amazing player, well done on a brilliant career

Good way to prove your own point there mate.
That's not bitching it's the truth. Never had a problem with the clubs in footy states, that's you Freo and the as teams, but over the manufactured wins of the rugby states.

We lost by 9 points, you can't tell me that $650,000 even now wouldn't buy a player worth that extra 9points.

Even with the s**t maggots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess you missed the BOG performance of Liam Jones on the wkend. Shame he was out against your mob a week earlier, would have had a field day.
I guess you missed the part where our backline towelled up your supposed key forwards. Jones would have been no different.

I guess you missed the part where our backline towelled up your supposed key forwards. Jones would have been no different.
Towelled up? Interesting way of looking at it. You're probabaly lucky we waited till the last quarter to actually start playing.

One of Crameri, Jones (wasnt playing against Bris) and Jarrad Grant would easily walk into your best 22. All combined well to beat Collingwood on the wkend.

Still doesnt answer the question about who your replacement for Brown is?

Towelled up? Interesting way of looking at it. You're probabaly lucky we waited till the last quarter to actually start playing.

One of Crameri, Jones (wasnt playing against Bris) and Jarrad Grant would easily walk into your best 22. All combined well to beat Collingwood on the wkend.

Errr....okay mete. Nothing to with what I said except that you admit your forwards did nothing for the majority of the game.

Still doesnt answer the question about who your replacement for Brown is?
Cupboard is bare, hence me wanting him to play on next year (medical prognosis permitting).

We lost by 9 points, you can't tell me that $650,000 even now wouldn't buy a player worth that extra 9points.

Not if you were based in Queensland with a list 90 percent from interstate and very little third party payments available to players. :footy: Have some dignity and grace. You lost fair and square.

PS. Brisbane didn't use 200k of their retention allowance in 2002 and Collingwood didn't even pay the full cap. Also worth noting that the Norm Smith medallist was a former Brisbane #1 pick... except he wasn't playing for Brisbane that day.

Not if you were based in Queensland with a list 90 percent from interstate and very little third party payments available to players. :footy: Have some dignity and grace. You lost fair and square.

PS. Brisbane didn't use 200k of their retention allowance in 2002 and Collingwood didn't even pay the full cap. Also worth noting that the Norm Smith medallist was a former Brisbane #1 pick... except he wasn't playing for Brisbane that day.
Your full of s**t. It was not fair and square. Neither did you beat the bombers fair and square. And only a lions fan would think that.

Ha, the helps gone now, and where are you now!

You'll be extinct before long

Your full of s**t. It was not fair and square. Neither did you beat the bombers fair and square. And only a lions fan would think that.

Ha, the helps gone now, and where are you now!

You'll be extinct before long

Quality substantive response that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back