Mega Thread Brownlow Medal: Matthew Priddis (WCE)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 2, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Red Carpet currently underway.

Patrick Keane ‏@AFL_PKeane
Brownlow (odd) stats: G Ablett 13 votes would give him 200 career votes,behind only Dempsey (246), Harvey (215), Judd (202), Matthews (202).

Patrick Keane @AFL_PKeane · 8h
Brownlow (odd) stats: 1 vote C Judd tonight takes him past L Matthews with 3rd most votes ever. 13 votes C Judd is level R Harvey, 2nd ever.

#brownlowmedal #bigfootybrownlow #2014brownlow

Tapatalk Users

Tapatalk is open to all registered BigFooty members for the Brownlow tonight.

Enjoy.

Results:

The Jim Stynes Community Leadership Award - Beau Waters (West Coast)

Goal of the Year: Matt White (Port Adelaide)

Mark of the Year: Chad Wingard (Port Adelaide)

Brownlow Medal Winner: Matt Priddis (West Coast)
brownlow23leaders.png

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2010
West
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Brewers
All I'm hoping for tonight is for no ridiculously unnecessary dramatic pauses (if it's round 21 and Selwood is 15 votes clear of Bartel please don't draw the 'J' out to a minute) and no awkward interview with Fyfe if he's among the top vote getters heading into the last rounds.

Hope Pendlebury or Gray win, tipping JPK to snare it tonight though.

Balance

Club Legend
Aug 3, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester City
I just hope the best player of 2014 wins it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macca81

Club Legend
Apr 29, 2012
Maylands
AFL Club
West Coast
well my old man has placed a bet on Boak at 41-1
Ive got Sloane to be top Adelaide vote getter at 2.5-1 and also have an each way bet on Buddy at 17-1

Let the fun begin!

All I'm hoping for tonight is for no ridiculously unnecessary dramatic pauses (if it's round 21 and Selwood is 15 votes clear of Bartel please don't draw the 'J' out to a minute) and no awkward interview with Fyfe if he's among the top vote getters heading into the last rounds.

Hope Pendlebury or Gray win, tipping JPK to snare it tonight though.

If Fyfe were to have the most votes, what would you think?

Obviously a hypothetical without any votes being read out, just wondering what Freo fans might think if that dreaded scenario happens.

Collingwood 4 eternity

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 16, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Would the bookies suspended betting on the Brownlow because of this revelation ?

Considering the AFL wanted a Brisbane journo to cover the Nab Rising Star and that is where the rumour leak of a Qld club winner started and 3aw leaking the All Australia team which was correct.

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
If Fyfe were to have the most votes, what would you think?

Obviously a hypothetical without any votes being read out, just wondering what Freo fans might think if that dreaded scenario happens.
I'd think maybe he should stop punching guys off the ball.

Thankfully there'll be no awkward interview because he wasn't invited.

Vapor

All Australian
Aug 12, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Anyone else feel that this year's Brownlow might be seen as a 'tainted' Brownlow in future years largely due to the Ablett factor?

If Ablett doesn't win tonight then realistically he will be quite close behind the winner (all predictions at this point), will people look back on this year and say that Ablett would have definitely won if he'd played all season?

(not to discount the overall winner of course if it isn't Ablett)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back