Brownlow Team Vote Multi

Remove this Banner Ad

There is probably more value around for multis now than when they opened

Boak, Mumford, Tyson, Beams, Sloane, Dal Santo, Martin, Franklin, Macrae/Boyd

I'll be multi-ing up all of them now. Then even Swallow, Watson/Zahka are slight overs

Players who aren't even locks have odds that suggest they are locks. Danger 1.35? Gibbs 1.20? Pendles 1.28? Heppell 1.05?!?! Prestia 1.15? Ward 1.25? Jones 1.40? Cotchin 1.10?

Those odds don't at all reflect their likelihood of winning in my opinion. Bad value. You can get good odds if you add in players like Montagna and Kennedy (WCE) but that's just like flipping a coin. No one truly knows how the players from those teams will poll.

I'll just be making a few punts with $50 this year. Not worth the time, stress and likely small return if you can be bothered with the hundreds of possible variations.

Exactly. Those players are way unders meaning there is great value elsewhere

Players who aren't even locks have odds that suggest they are locks. Danger 1.35? Gibbs 1.20? Pendles 1.28? Heppell 1.05?!?! Prestia 1.15? Ward 1.25? Jones 1.40? Cotchin 1.10?

Those odds don't at all reflect their likelihood of winning in my opinion. Bad value. You can get good odds if you add in players like Montagna and Kennedy (WCE) but that's just like flipping a coin. No one truly knows how the players from those teams will poll.

I'll just be making a few punts with $50 this year. Not worth the time, stress and likely small return if you can be bothered with the hundreds of possible variations.

Thus plenty of value for others.

Are people still hurting from $1.08 Boyd not getting up last year?

Locks...
Pendlebury
Prestia (no Ablett)
Jones
Harvey
Kennedy

combo'd with...
Thompson/Dangerfield
Murphy/Gibbs
Mumford/Ward
Boak/Gray
Griffen/Liberatore/Macrae

The first of each of the combo'd clubs would result in the biggest return.

Locks...
Pendlebury
Prestia (no Ablett)
Jones
Harvey
Kennedy

combo'd with...
Thompson/Dangerfield
Murphy/Gibbs
Mumford/Ward
Boak/Gray
Griffen/Liberatore/Macrae

The first of each of the combo'd clubs would result in the biggest return.

So, I am on sportsbet now...

when I pick the players I want do I click 4,5 or 6 fold?
how do I do it the simplest way ?

So, I am on sportsbet now...

when I pick the players I want do I click 4,5 or 6 fold?
how do I do it the simplest way ?
Maximum of 10 legs it seemed to me, but I did it one by one to make sure.

Most team vote multis

Dangerfield
Rockliff
Gibbs
Pendlebury
Heppell
Mundy w/o Fyfe
Johnson w/o Selwood
Prestia w/o Ablett
Roughead w/o Lewis
Ward
Tyson
Harvey
Gray
Cotchin
Hayes w/o Riewoldt
JPK
Liberatore
JJK w/o Priddis

$5 @ 1180.51

i couldnt get any multi's going on the Brownlow with sportsbet online or the TAB... which betting agency lets you do multi's on the brownlow?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBH most of the favs won. Gray at his price was probably avoid with his unknown status.

Libba is one that suprised me, more with his votes than necessarily not winning.

the Rocky, harvey, SJ, Cotch, Prestia, Ward, N.Jones types all got there

Plus Heppell. Murphy/Gibbs and Beams/Pendles both tied at their clubs so most multis would have won (albeit at quartered odds)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back