Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Appearing on SNL with the E Street Band on December 23. Strong rumours is a 6 month tour afterwards.

So if we're ever going to see him again, you'd say early 2017.
Decided to look at Greasy Lake's News and Press link based on your post and this was the 2nd article linked.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/bruce-springsteen-river-box-set/
News that Bruce Springsteen will appear next month on Saturday Night Live has some fans wondering if he’s getting set for another round of concert appearances.

And now writer Stan Goldstein — who runs the Springsteen fan blog NJ.com and is the author of the book Rock and Roll Tour of the Jersey Shore – is chiming in. “Look for Bruce to announce dates for a two- to three-month E Street Band tour that will start sometime in December,” he said in a new post.

Springsteen’s Dec. 19 appearance with the E Street Band on SNL will mark his third stop on the show, following spots on May 9, 1992, and Dec. 5, 2002. He’ll be the musical guest for the show’s final episode of 2015. (Former SNL cast members Tina Fey and Amy Poehler will return to co-host.)

Between then and now, Springsteen will release a sweeping reexamination of his 1980 album The River. Titled The Ties That Bind: The River Collection, the new box set includes a bunch of special features, like a retrospective documentary, live video footage and the original single-LP version of the record that turned into the double-album River.

Though Springsteen has stayed off the concert trail this year, he hasn’t been entirely absent from the public. He appeared – as is his tradition – at this year’s Stand Up for Heroes benefit concert on Nov. 10 at Madison Square Garden. And he showed up as a special musical guest for Jon Stewart’s last turn on The Daily Show........
Read More: Is Bruce Springsteen Gearing Up for Another Tour? | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/bruce-springsteen-2015-tour/?trackback=tsmclip

Bruce at Bob Woodward's Stand Up For Heroes last week. 4 songs all acoustic and pared back

For You
---- Penis Van Lesbian joke
Darlington County
----- Hurricane Haddy joke
Working on the Highway
------ Vibrator Voodoo Penis joke
Dancing in the Dark

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet this is apparently classed as DVD/Blu-Ray.

Nobody pays $215 for four CD's, two of which they already have. It's the BR's that make the set. I'm going to insist JB honours its promotion.
Let us know how you go, but I'd be surprised if they budge.

Yet this is apparently classed as DVD/Blu-Ray.

Nobody pays $215 for four CD's, two of which they already have. It's the BR's that make the set. I'm going to insist JB honours its promotion.
I'm not too fussed though. They'll have a 20% off music sale soon enough.

No go. No sale either.

It's widely available for US$100, and is way more expensive than the Darkness set. The music's nearly 40 years old, it'll wait.
Yeah they must be classifying it as a CD. There'll be a music sale soon enough.

The bird was like it isn't but I'll give it to you anyway.

$172.

She said the computer classifies it as music.
I'll just wait for a 20% off music sale then.

Gots to start savings anyway in case my prediction comes true and we get a summer 2017 tour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back