Bruce Wayne & Batman - The same person?

Remove this Banner Ad

Engimal

Cancelled
10k Posts North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor Pantskyle Minecraft Shiny Penny Ruby
Apr 27, 2010
Tasmania
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Guys, I've been looking for some calculations and... did it seem a little bit too coincidental that at the same time Bruce Wayen went into recluse, the Batman disappeared?
And who else could afford an aircraft, the Tumbler and all those other Bat-themed gadgets in Gotham?

Could anyone confirm that eccentric billionaire, Bruce Wayne, is indeed the Batman?

KGBeast

Club Legend
May 17, 2012
Frankston
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, Kansas City Chiefs,
No because if you've heard Bruce Wayne talk, he sounds really different to what Batman sounds like when he talks n that. And Bruce wayne is a total pansy whereas Batman is a tough bugger. And Batman also has a different car to Bruce Wayne n that.

You're not one of those conspiracy nuts are you? I don't think Bruce Wayne has the balls to be Batman, he's just a rich dude who loves tapping ass. Why would someone who has everything bother to risk it to fight criminals? Personally i think there is more than one "Batman" and they're just a GCPD creation that was made to make the citizens feel safe.

Commissioner Gordon

All Australian
Jun 6, 2012
South Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Peter Parker has asked if he can tag along to see if he can get some snaps that may clear it up for you.

tumblr_ltjuvfUxKM1qecq99.gif

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
Guys, I've been looking for some calculations and... did it seem a little bit too coincidental that at the same time Bruce Wayen went into recluse, the Batman disappeared?
And who else could afford an aircraft, the Tumbler and all those other Bat-themed gadgets in Gotham?

Could anyone confirm that eccentric billionaire, Bruce Wayne, is indeed the Batman?
Well I can't tell Clark Kent from Superman , they have nothing in common.

Engimal

Cancelled
10k Posts North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor Pantskyle Minecraft Shiny Penny Ruby
Apr 27, 2010
Tasmania
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Well I can't tell Clark Kent from Superman , they have nothing in common.

And so they shouldn't.
Kent wears glasses, for crying it out. GLASSES!
They're nothing alike.

You never saw them in the same room together.

Just sayin.
Proof they are not the same person. They obviously don't get along.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to spoil the party guys but when physicists at the Large Hadron Collider accelerated Batman and Bruce Wayne in opposite directions at close to 99.9% the speed of light and smashed them together all that came out was this bloke
Adam-West.jpg

and a few insignificant others....

Richard+Pratts+Funeral+Takes+Place+Melbourne+aZD6UNnMYMql.jpg
978877-stephen-milne.jpg

Mooster7

Club Legend
Jun 29, 2001
Kansas City, USA
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
KC Chiefs
This is the stupidest question I've ever seen on a message board. They're not even related, you idiots. They have different last names. Bruce Wayne Batman. Also, if it's science you want, KGBeast made a very valid point about the voices. Bruce is silkly smooth and Batman seemingly smokes 5 packs a day. Surprisingly fit though. All that "tobacco is bad for you" must be all nonsense.

Engimal

Cancelled
Apr 27, 2010
Tasmania
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This is the stupidest question I've ever seen on a message board. They're not even related, you idiots. They have different last names. Bruce Wayne Batman. Also, if it's science you want, KGBeast made a very valid point about the voices. Bruce is silkly smooth and Batman seemingly smokes 5 packs a day. Surprisingly fit though. All that "tobacco is bad for you" must be all nonsense.

If I take up smoking, will I turn into a vigilante?

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
What if BRUCE Wayne is being confused with John Wayne , John Wayne of course otherwise known as Francis Marion, take out the rio from Marion you get man, there are bats in Rio, put those two together and ....and
oh my god John Wayne is BATMAN. How did we miss these clues.

coffeelover

Cancelled
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Geelong,
Well was Steve Adams really Straight Arrow? ? And did he really ride a golden palomino called Fury ?? Please tell me it was true ...........

Dan Moody

That, was liquid football
Apr 3, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
What if BRUCE Wayne is being confused with John Wayne , John Wayne of course otherwise known as Francis Marion, take out the rio from Marion you get man, there are bats in Rio, put those two together and ....and
oh my god John Wayne is BATMAN. How did we miss these clues.
John Wayne (no relation to Batman) was born Marion Michael Morrison.
He once starred in a movie called Angel and The Badman. I believe they changed the title just so that the audiences would not catch on that he was really the Batman and not Badman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back