Bruce William McAvaney - The always updating Quotes Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, no freaking way?

Riewoldt marked on a wing and then played on in the 1st. The call was more like "Jack, off and about" but he didn't take a break so it just sounded like Jack-off.

Unfortunately I had the sound up and watched it closely because it was a Tigers game. Someone mentions Heppell reminds them of Pendlebury and cuckoo :drunk: that was enough for Bruce. Heppell gets it not long after and it's "ooh he's a champion isn't he" and later "do you think he can win the Brownlow?". We'll be hearing this crap for years to come rather than actually commentary on what's happening in the game. Onya Bruce, ya.....

Unfortunately I had the sound up and watched it closely because it was a Tigers game. Someone mentions Heppell reminds them of Pendlebury and cuckoo :drunk: that was enough for Bruce. Heppell gets it not long after and it's "ooh he's a champion isn't he" and later "do you think he can win the Brownlow?". We'll be hearing this crap for years to come rather than actually commentary on what's happening in the game. Onya Bruce, ya.....
And then talking about the "time and space" he finds. Though not with his basketball skills like Pendles, and not the old switcheroo with Patty Mills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After Melbourne kick their first goal in 63 minutes – "Like a beautiful dribble coming on your tongue when you just need something sweet!"

I just... I just don't believe anyone could say this and not realise.. I mean wow. That's like Tobias Funke levels of obliviousness.

Someone must upload this on to YouTube this instant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back