Toast #Bruzzy Brayden Maynard

Remove this Banner Ad

Just needs to stop overrunning the ball or running past it. May need to see Reidy's ballet teacher over the preseason.

Still Young and that is Something that will be Ironed out with Experience and Training

Just needs to stop overrunning the ball or running past it. May need to see Reidy's ballet teacher over the preseason.

I'd say D Moore has been running over the ball a lot more than Maynard thus far. Give the kids time ey?

Can we start a campaign to keep Bruzzy in the no.37 jumper? I can definitely see him making it his own for a long 200+ game career!

I wanna buy one, but can't trust that he'll be in it next year!

Can we start a campaign to keep Bruzzy in the no.37 jumper? I can definitely see him making it his own for a long 200+ game career!

He'll keep it, Athos Hrysoulakis personally asked if he'd wear it.

Suits it. If he's still in 37 next year, I'll get it on my guernsey. If he changes I'll get whichever number he changes to. I'm also hoping Jordy gets #14 next year when Dasher is delisted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back