Rumour BT alludes to a forthcoming tell-all from current player

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

? Goodes is gay?
? Mick took drugs?
? Betts agreed to taking bets on games?
? Mitch Robinson & Mark Robbo are going to become a stripping duo, "head & body"?
? Kreuzer reveals that his dad was actually Humphrey B Bear?
? Sidebottom to reveal his middle name as "Cheeky"?
? Hurley reveals that his beast mode is activated by people laughing at his hair?
? Crowley is gay? (nah, I've seen his missus. wowee!)
? was gonna do a depression joke, but that would be pretty crap. Hawkins to announce a rush at next top model with his sister, Jen?
? Prestia going to open a themed restaurant on the gold coast?
? Hodge and Lewis reveal a plan to get reported every 6 weeks in order to get a rest & "blow out the cobwebs"?
? N Jones to unleash a new product, the Nathan Jones teddy bear, that everybody likes & is ok hugging?
? A Swallow to unleash the Andrew Swallow teddy bear that nearly everybody wants to hug, but they feel shy in admitting it?
? Gray to agree to the World's Greatest Shave, so he can actually get an appropriate haircut for once?
? T Vickery to come clean why his team mates won't talk to him off the field?
? Hickey to explain his love bites? (really bad joke, sorry)
? Hurn to reveal that he is really 15 years older than advertised?
? Wallis to show his technique of sleeping with curlers in his hair that he developed as a youngster?

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

? Goodes is gay?
? Mick took drugs?
? Mitch Robinson & Mark Robbo are going to become a stripping duo, "head & body"?
? Hurley reveals that his beast mode is activated by people laughing at his hair?
? was gonna do a depression joke, but that would be pretty crap. Hawkins to announce a rush at next top model with his sister, Jen?
? Hodge and Lewis reveal a plan to get reported every 6 weeks in order to get a rest & "blow out the cobwebs"?
? N Jones to unleash a new product, the Nathan Jones teddy bear, that everybody likes & is ok hugging?
? A Swallow to unleash the Andrew Swallow teddy bear that nearly everybody wants to hug, but they feel shy in admitting it?
? Gray to agree to the World's Greatest Shave, so he can actually get an appropriate haircut for once?
? Wallis to show his technique of sleeping with curlers in his hair that he developed as a youngster?

Like.

? Goodes is gay?
? Mick took drugs?

Gws fans a strange people

I reckon it could be Brent Reilly:

RETIRED Adelaide defender Brent Reilly was shocked by temporary paralysis to one side of his face following the career-ending pre-season mishap.

Reilly developed Bell’s palsy in the days following the surgery to repair a fractured skull from the training accident.

“I just felt like I couldn’t move the left hand side of my face. I could feel it, but I just couldn’t move it,’’ he tells Seven’s Saturday Night Footy, to be screened on Saturday evening.

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/afl...raining-accident/story-fndv862c-1227385232685

? Goodes is gay?
? Mick took drugs?

Can you start a thread for each one of these? Needs further discussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure why it would be Goodes - what's there for a 'tell-all'? Nothing has been closely guarded.

Reckon though the first guess in the thread (Mitch Clark) might be close.

I reckon it could be Brent Reilly:

RETIRED Adelaide defender Brent Reilly was shocked by temporary paralysis to one side of his face following the career-ending pre-season mishap.

Reilly developed Bell’s palsy in the days following the surgery to repair a fractured skull from the training accident.

“I just felt like I couldn’t move the left hand side of my face. I could feel it, but I just couldn’t move it,’’ he tells Seven’s Saturday Night Footy, to be screened on Saturday evening.

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/afl...raining-accident/story-fndv862c-1227385232685
So his "rumour" was something being aired on his own network during the game he himself commentates.

Flog.

Adam goodes about that "dance" and YOU too at home can replicate those moves!!!! Good onya BT always insightful! Can't wait

Even if it is Brent Reilly, Allen Christensen is due. Was quoted earlier in the year that the reasons for his move would all be discussed in due course.

Well, Allen?
I thought everyone already knew what happened with Christensen? Been mentioned plenty of times on here and other social media

Never heard of actual truth just rumours or are they pretty much bang on

Off field issues. Loves a flutter and not always at the TAB. Lost a bit and some people want to collect. Also, got into, in all senses of the word, someone not his girlfriend. And made it permanent.

Was told by the inner sanctum to get his s**t together, offered professional assistance and refused both.

Felt the need to get out and did.

Go Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back