Rumour BT no more in 2015...Darcy takes the helm

Remove this Banner Ad

conga-line.jpg
large_HillsboroughGrads04.jpg

champagne-cork-popping-12129345.jpg

"A more traditional 'two caller' commentary is now being considered with the most likely combination being Luke Darcy and Basil Zempalis."

Oh FFS!!

"A more traditional 'two caller' commentary is now being considered with the most likely combination being Luke Darcy and Basil Zempalis."

Oh FFS!!
Oh sweet, Always had trouble going to sleep halfway through a good football match, this should help

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your website obviously, you seem to be an expert on whether a website is any good or not so I assumed you must have your own.
Honestly what is that website? I'll believe it when it gets posted on a newspaper like HS/The Age or the AFL website.

This is like where you've gone to a bar with a mate, and then you take the ugly chick for your mate so he can score with the girl he's got his eye on. And then some gorgeous woman comes up to you and says she wants you so you go home with her.

And then you get to her house, she ties you to the bed, and then she takes off her wig and her dress and you realise she's a man and you're tied to the bed and have nowhere to go.

This is like where you've gone to a bar with a mate, and then you take the ugly chick for your mate so he can score with the girl he's got his eye on. And then some gorgeous woman comes up to you and says she wants you so you go home with her.

And then you get to her house, she ties you to the bed, and then she takes off her wig and her dress and you realise she's a man and you're tied to the bed and have nowhere to go.

Funny, I was thinking the very same thing.

I can handle Darcy, hell I'm pretty sure I've commented in those "Unpopular Opinion" threads saying I actually like him. But Basil as BT's replacement!!! Just poach Huddo or someone half decent from Fox Footy!

Darcy is a bit arrogant and goes over the top with praise but as a play by play caller he's decent. Listen to him on Triple M where he's the "small fish" and he calls the game fine. Maybe he'll be too arrogant if leading the Saturday night team, not sure.

Basil Zemplis (not even going to take the time to look up how to spell your name properly) is rubbish. Just has no personality or football insight.

I'd rather Hamish, I don't mind him.

And finally, we could always bring back this guy:

Honestly what is that website? I'll believe it when it gets posted on a newspaper like HS/The Age or the AFL website.

Darcy commentating his first ever game today... Hawks vs Dogs, sign of things to come I'm afraid. Maybe this website has merits after all eh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back