Mega Thread Buckley coaching mega thread volume II

Remove this Banner Ad

Pendlebury would be looking at this mess now thinking he could've gone somewhere else too but being offered the Captaincy of a club is a sweetner for ANYONE resigning a contract.
Pendlebury is only captaining a mess a now. He's in the prime of his career all he's got around him is a bunch of kids that will be in their prime when he's at the end and a few premiership players which isn't enough to see us become a powerhouse. Pendleburys captaincy has been a complete watse.

Don't waste my time with this rubbish - show me where you stated at the time Pendlebury re-signed, that he was UNHAPPY, and needed the Captaincy as a sweetner.
You made the statement now back it up - otherwise its just pure fabrication.
I'm not interested in your diversions.

Pendlebury would be looking at this mess now thinking he could've gone somewhere else too but being offered the Captaincy of a club is a sweetner for ANYONE resigning a contract.
Pendlebury is only captaining a mess a now. He's in the prime of his career all he's got around him is a bunch of kids that will be in their prime when he's at the end and a few premiership players which isn't enough to see us become a powerhouse. Pendleburys captaincy has been a complete watse.

Congrats TG, you win. I am finally putting you on ignore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're thought processes may not reflect Pendlebury's.
If they did, he would have cruised around for the whole year just going through the motions.
You've managed to rile up a few in here and that's the mark of a successful troll.

You're thought processes may not reflect Pendlebury's.
If they did, he would have cruised around for the whole year just going through the motions.
You've managed to rile up a few in here and that's the mark of a successful troll.
If Pendlebury hasn't sat back over the past 2 days and thought geez we are going to be ordinary in the middle and I'll be doing most of the work in the centre with Beams not there now, I'll eat my hat.
He carried us for most of 2014 and found it tough towards the end. It just got harder!

If Pendlebury hasn't sat back over the past 2 days and thought geez we are going to be ordinary in the middle and I'll be doing most of the work in the centre with Beams not there now, I'll eat my hat.
He carried us for most of 2014 and found it tough towards the end. It just got harder!
That's hardly wishing that he went elsewhere as you suggested in the post I quoted.
You've toned it down a bit but I think you're still trolling.

That's hardly wishing that he went elsewhere as you suggested in the post I quoted.
You've toned it down a bit but I think you're still trolling.
I'm said don't quote he would be wishing he was somewhere else due to what's happened. It's a mess. The Captaincy was a big pull for him to stay.

Not trying to sound like an arsehole here, but hasn't his dad been sick for a while? Why leave now?

But then again, he's been under Bucks for 3 seasons, if he hated him, you'd think he would have hated him and wanted to leave earlier if he hated Bucks. Decent chance his Dad just got a lot worse and he wants the chance to be constantly by his side.

Have read his Dad was making a good recovery too. Could be wrong. I hate being shot down with HIS DAD IS SICK. It's the same types that do that that were the same saying Daisy would stay, That Shaw would stay that Harry was depressed but will be ok.
We're not talking naughty boys, chasing money or becoming so accustomed to a place that you forget what your role really is. There was an illness, there is a recovery to this point, there is a son wanting to go home to spend more time with his dad. Could have everything to do with coming to the realisation that parents aren't around forever and wanting to maximise time with them. This is the current explanation.
Btw, I knew daisy would walk, I knew Shaw was gone (not happy about it) and I sure as hell knew that Harry was on thin ice after last year's outburst. All that I still believe the story that Beams wants to go home and spend more time with his dad.
The fact that you find it hard to believe or refuse to believe it suggests more about you than the club. Why not wait until its absolutely confirmed that he was keen to get away from Bucks? You're no better than the Brisbane fans and perhaps officials who are looking to cash in on the current circumstances and pay little. You've used it to somehow enhance your arguments regarding the way the club has been run and that's a real shame.

We're not talking naughty boys, chasing money or becoming so accustomed to a place that you forget what your role really is. There was an illness, there is a recovery to this point, there is a son wanting to go home to spend more time with his dad. Could have everything to do with coming to the realisation that parents aren't around forever and wanting to maximise time with them. This is the current explanation.
Btw, I knew daisy would walk, I knew Shaw was gone (not happy about it) and I sure as hell knew that Harry was on thin ice after last year's outburst. All that I still believe the story that Beams wants to go home and spend more time with his dad.
The fact that you find it hard to believe or refuse to believe it suggests more about you than the club. Why not wait until its absolutely confirmed that he was keen to get away from Bucks? You're no better than the Brisbane fans and perhaps officials who are looking to cash in on the current circumstances and pay little. You've used it to somehow enhance your arguments regarding the way the club has been run and that's a real shame.
Look the club as stated they want him to stay and are willing to make acceptions for him to go home during the pre season and season for extended periods. The club can help him out, he doesn't need to play for Brisbane in order to be closer to his Dad! Can't you understand that is coming from the club! Beams said he wants a trade out. The parties are pretty divided which I find the most alarming part. Our communication as a club with the players seems to be s**t!

Last edited:
Look the club as stated they want him to stay and are willing to make acceptions for him to go home during the pre season and season for extended periods. The club can help him out, he doesn't need to play for Brisbane in order to be closer to his Dad! Can't you understand that is coming from the club! Beams said he wants a trade out. The parties are pretty divided which I find the most alarming part. Our communication as a club with the players seems to be s**t!
We are talking about living around the corner as opposed to jumping on a plane. The desire to go home, especially when a parent hasn't been well will most likely override anything the club can do to accommodate him. The club is having a crack at keeping him, good on them but if it was me in the same situation, I couldn't agree to terms.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back