Buddy calls Thompson a 'filthy campaigner'

Remove this Banner Ad

Thompson is just a scragger with no discernible football talent that holds off the ball, and a gigantic ****** to boot. Only have to see his laughable shot at goal to tell just how badly he shits himself when he has to do something other than scrag. Was beaten just as badly last night as the "thirteeeen" game.

But he'll still be defended to the hilt by North fans, who will then turn around and sook about any opposition player doing the same to one of their players. Swap Buddy with Boomer and Thompson with any defensive opposition player and listen to the squeals.

He was the 2013 AA full back and was one of the few players on the team that nobody on BigFooty really challenged. I get that you don't like North but at least put some effort into your troll posts. :)

Where did the "campaigner" thing come from? What are it's origins?

Probably created by some Simpsons/Family Guy-loving idiot who hashtags on Twitter and uses the phrases 'you jelly' 'selfie' and 'come at me bro'. The kind of moron that wears those repulsive Elwood and Travisty shirts

Where did the "campaigner" thing come from? What are it's origins?
Eddie Everywhere talking to Kane Cornes, he meant to say you're an old campaigner, what he really said was you're an old mexicant, pardon the pun :drunk:

Edit: If you're wondering where mexicant came from, you're living under a rock!

Thompson is just a scragger with no discernible football talent that holds off the ball, and a gigantic ****** to boot. Only have to see his laughable shot at goal to tell just how badly he shits himself when he has to do something other than scrag. Was beaten just as badly last night as the "thirteeeen" game.

But he'll still be defended to the hilt by North fans, who will then turn around and sook about any opposition player doing the same to one of their players. Swap Buddy with Boomer and Thompson with any defensive opposition player and listen to the squeals.

Really you are laughable he sits very high on the list of defenders & was our best option but with the way the game was played l doubt anybody would have quelled him without any assistance. Beaten by the most dynamic forward on his game no shame in that.
Every defender scrags pushes chops arms.

To claim him as only a scragger is just a reflection on your ability to analyse & not him playing.

He is above anything the Bulldogs have bar none not that that is relevant considering where they sit in the scheme of things.

Buddy gets treated worse than any player I've seen by the umps. It used to drive me insane, now I just smile and shake my head. It's borderline cheating.
Lol - he's immune to holding the ball and play on from the mark - so you must be seeing somethign completely different to me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#standbycampaigner
golden lol. well done

I feel for guys like buddy. Thompson is a niggly defender. kind of like that guy who hangs around, says weird, awkward things but never takes the hint you don't like them, you're just too polite to say so. a couple of hours of that in close quarters. yek

Buddy tackles Thompson, they go to ground. Thompson buries his head in under Buddy's chin for a couple of seconds and all of a sudden Buddy reacts vigorously. He said, 'get off me campaigner' then once he has got some separation from Thompson's head, he looks straight at him and calls him a 'filthy campaigner'.

squirrel-grabbing-peanut-from-a-persons-hand.jpg

Oh dear what an embarassing post. Any club would take him in a hearbeat issue is he is a second defender not a key defender ala josh gibson. He is too short and not strong enough to be taking key forwards. Tippett and Hansen being injured for large parts of the year has cost us. Fact is we need a key defender to come through desperately

Remove this Banner Ad

Back