Buddy calls Thompson a 'filthy campaigner'

Remove this Banner Ad

It was an enthralling contest, I felt a bit for Scatt Thompson when he was turned inside out all night and had that hapless "b-b-but...Round 4..." look on his face. He pulled out every dirty trick in his book but unfortunately was just under siege, more isolated than a man who'd crashed at the bottom of a mountain and more helpless than that time he was in a headlock.

It was an enthralling contest, I felt a bit for Scatt Thompson when he was turned inside out all night and had that hapless "b-b-but...Round 4..." look on his face. He pulled out every dirty trick in his book but unfortunately was just under siege, more isolated than a man who'd crashed at the bottom of a mountain and more helpless than that time he was in a headlock.

Hahaha true

Thompson is just a scragger with no discernible football talent that holds off the ball, and a gigantic ****** to boot. Only have to see his laughable shot at goal to tell just how badly he shits himself when he has to do something other than scrag. Was beaten just as badly last night as the "thirteeeen" game.

But he'll still be defended to the hilt by North fans, who will then turn around and sook about any opposition player doing the same to one of their players. Swap Buddy with Boomer and Thompson with any defensive opposition player and listen to the squeals.
quality squeal right there. :p

Thompson may be a campaigner on field but off it we all know who the real champ is ;)

Ain't hearing about Thommo smashing into parked cars too often or getting his girlfriend to cry in the media for him....

squirrel-grabbing-peanut-from-a-persons-hand.jpg

That's what I was thinking but as someone else has posted biting Maybe another one.

When Thompson had his head buried under Buddy's chin it almost looked like he was wiping / blowing his nose on him.

Thompson 1 on 1 was shown up last night. Relies on a lot of help from his fellow backmen as most do these days

To be fair, getting beaten by Buddy 1 on 1 when he's getting good, fast delivery from the midfield is hardly cause for shame.
Very true. Swans just too good in the middle last night. Nearly impossible to match up on him with the clean ball coming down. As brad Scott said he could of just sat some players behind the ball to help the defenders but that would have made the game very difficult to win, it would of just lowered the final margin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thompson may be a campaigner on field but off it we all know who the real champ is ;)

Ain't hearing about Thommo smashing into parked cars too often or getting his girlfriend to cry in the media for him....

Or winning Premiership.

Buddy gets treated worse than any player I've seen by the umps. It used to drive me insane, now I just smile and shake my head. It's borderline cheating.
Think it's probably just a big forward thing, though, Hawkins often doesn't get frees that are probably there, Cloke doesn't get many either?

... said psychobrown as his erection pressed firmly against the cloth of his track pants.

Thompson is just a scragger with no discernible football talent that holds off the ball, and a gigantic ****** to boot. Only have to see his laughable shot at goal to tell just how badly he shits himself when he has to do something other than scrag. Was beaten just as badly last night as the "thirteeeen" game.

But he'll still be defended to the hilt by North fans, who will then turn around and sook about any opposition player doing the same to one of their players. Swap Buddy with Boomer and Thompson with any defensive opposition player and listen to the squeals.

He's a lovely field kick, actually great running shot for goal.

Killed Buddy earlier in the year.

But hey, yiu'fre still sooking over the Barry incident, we all kn ow that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back