Injury Buddy's Health - Out for the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

• Banned
Wonder how long this had been going

To miss a final when you played the last 2

It seems a bit odd but you never know with these things
Mental health doesn't just pop out of the blue like that so to miss a final is extremely unusual. I'd like to think it's not too serious but to miss an important match it must be.

Horrible for the guy this flared in finals week when the club couldn't protect him from media speculation.

I hope the media can control themselves and back the * off. Won't be holding my breath though.

It will be open season on social media and sites like this now for all the conspiracy theories in the world....
Haven't found one bad tweet so far, everyone's been really supportive on Twitter.

Mental health doesn't just pop out of the blue like that so to miss a final is extremely unusual. I'd like to think it's not too serious but to miss an important match it must be.

already being treated, decided early in the week he is out, its just hard with so little facts and the unpredictable nature of mental health

good decision by the club to come out early and declare him out, good for the rest of the players.

Just be interesting to see what comes out in the wash

maybe we are buddyless for the finals

I have to admit rightly or wrongly my first thought was a strike

From a personal and football perspective, that's shocking to hear about Buddy.

Hope he gets the help he needs and is able to get through this battle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope he gets the helps needed and that his family and friends look after him. The club's obviously done well in protecting his privacy if the issue has been ongoing.

The mountain get higher, but nothing worthwhile ever comes easy.

Obviously no good for Bud and we all hope he gets well.
From a footy perspective depending on the severity of hos condition this could be a complete disaster.
The timing is horric, if its ongoing we are royally screwed. But at the end of the day what can you do? Absolutely nothing except help the bloke as much as you can.

Let's hope the club lifts and gives Buddy a couple of week's off to get better.

But now that I know what he's dealing with all bets are off. If he comes back great. But if he doesn't make it back that's fine too. He only has my best wishes and full support.

Just get around him. It can't all be on his shoulders, we need to win without Buddy and for Buddy.

Will miss seeing him light up a big final on Saturday but hopefully he's back healthy and firing soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back