Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

Enemkpali to the practice squad

Happy with that. When Tebow comes, they can fight it out :)

If he goes, he goes.

Leaving the Bills via free agency has historically been bad karma for our star players. Ballard, Odomes, Clements, Byrd.

Only two I can think of that flourished are Winfield and Whitner.
Whitney got a little lucky eventually.

Winfield got pushed out was such a waste great corner

So Rex releases his QB depth chart.

Tyrod
Cassel for * sake
EJ

:(

Not sure why we got Cassel back, but that's Tebow time over

Surely he's gone now. Shame as I thought he was number 1.
Don't know if they cut ties with him now it doesn't look great they might look to trade him though.

We don't know how Taylor is going to go and we know what we get with Cassell but EJ still could end up starting this year wouldn't surprise me if they at least hold onto him for the next month just in case

Don't know if they cut ties with him now it doesn't look great they might look to trade him though.

We don't know how Taylor is going to go and we know what we get with Cassell but EJ still could end up starting this year wouldn't surprise me if they at least hold onto him for the next month just in case

Yeah i meant he will be traded. Surely his papers are stamped.

Wait until we are 0-2 and then the deck chairs are shifted

Why do you guys want Tebow so bad?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I don't want tebow! Rex on the other hand who knows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billieve people, Billieve!

Actually disappointed to give up so many yards and points...
The Bills bled some yardage and that last touchdown when defensively we made adjustments to ensure we didn't give up anything big and allowed Luck to find the underneath options.

Most disappointing facet from today's game was the penalty yards, especially on offence (holding). There was also one dubious face mask on a play in which Indy fumbled in their red zone that ensured they score their first TD.

Pretty happy all round with the balance on offence, tackling on D and the special teams (Schmidt/Carpenter).

The Bills bled some yardage and that last touchdown when defensively we made adjustments to ensure we didn't give up anything big and allowed Luck to find the underneath options.

Most disappointing facet from today's game was the penalty yards, especially on offence (holding). There was also one dubious face mask on a play in which Indy fumbled in their red zone that ensured they score their first TD.

Pretty happy all round with the balance on offence, tackling on D and the special teams (Schmidt/Carpenter).
Not the amount of penalties but their timing.

Holding Nullified Shady's TD.

A forced fumble that was eventually a 26 yard loss. Facemask penalty.

Darcy's int return to midfield bought back. Personal foul.

It was great but could have been a lot better. Maybe 38-7???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back