Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

These ******* penalties. What the **** is wrong with us

Thought that was a professional foul to prevent likely TD. Happy with outcome.

Great half. Tyrod makes a huge difference but using Sammy a lot more and he is on song today!

The D has been a bit shaky down the field but making stops in the red zone and that's what counts!

Two 100 yard rushers! Way to ground and pound...

First time with two players going over 100 yards running since Thurman and Darrick Holmes did it in 1996. That's completely off the top of my head so it is probably wrong.

What a difference some healthy players make.
Taylor may not be the answer but he certainly helps.
Sammy needs to stay healthy for the rest of the year as do shady and karlos, if they do bills can have a winning records 2 years in a row, not sold on playoffs with all the stupid penalties this team gives up

Mangold and Cromartie injured for the Jets and with the short week they could be questionable for our game.

Was it part of Jerry Hughes' new contract that he must commit a personal foul penalty in each game? Nice couple of sacks and FF/FR for Jerry but man he is killing me with his lack of discipline.

So Rex has made Enemkpali a captain for the Jets game. Will he ever learn? This stupid shenanigan s**t backfires. Same as the Pats lead up. My man Fitzpatrick will throw 500 and 6 ffs :(
6 picks would be nice :D

So Rex has made Enemkpali a captain for the Jets game. Will he ever learn? This stupid shenanigan s**t backfires. Same as the Pats lead up. My man Fitzpatrick will throw 500 and 6 ffs :(

Incognito worked. But yeah need to focus. Enormous game. In Rex we trust? :/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will get battered. Has all the hallmarks of the Pats game. Just focus on the ******* penalties ffs

They have been tighter in recent weeks. Need to maintain that under the TNF lights. I am worried too.

But Jets are missing a lot of bodies.

I am not confident either but it's a must win game so trusting Tyrod to lead a good performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back