Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

ESPN 30 for 30 doco on the 4-time Superbowl Bills team premieres Sunday 9pm AEDT. Repeated 8.30pm Tuesday on ESPN2.
Just watched it then.

Brilliant! Emotional but brilliant...

So pumped to whip the Eagles tomorrow morning.

All good buddy. Our seasons both end on the same day.

Plus this means you'll keep Chip for another season. Gives him time to trade in some more Oregon players.

Yours ended today, try again.
Congratulations on the win today. I came away from the game with a new found respect for your defence, especially your defensive line and Fletcher Cox, he brutalised Rich Incognito in the fourth when it counted.

All the best in regards to your battle for the divisional title in the NFC East. :thumbsu:

Congratulations on the win today. I came away from the game with a new found respect for your defence, especially your defensive line and Fletcher Cox, he brutalised Rich Incognito in the fourth when it counted.

All the best in regards to your battle for the divisional title in the NFC East. :thumbsu:

Appreciate it. I felt like we were lucky to escape today. Really like your team and think you have found a very good player in Taylor :thumbsu:

Appreciate it. I felt like we were lucky to escape today. Really like your team and think you have found a very good player in Taylor :thumbsu:
Thanks mate, hopefully he turns out ok as it has been too long between decent QBs in Buffalo. I also liked Eric Rowe and it could be the breakout game for Nelson Agholor, although his TD dance needs a little of work, unless he has seizures and that was natural. :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Move the franchise
Yeah that won't happen the Pegulas will keep them in Buffalo they bought the Sabres for the same reason.

Build a new stadium and cut the entire list and staff, burn all the old equipment and start fresh maybe though

offense is woeful. We run it okay...that's it

I think it has the makings of a good offense, McCoy and Williams are very good RBs, you have good WRs and a good TE, offensive line is getting better and I rate Taylor. Some of the play calling yesterday was questionable, on 3rd and short you seemed to try deep shots a fair bit when there was no need.

I worry that the Jets who were an absolute rabble last year are not, using Fitz and Chan of all people

I'd get rid of Whaley for starters, I don't think Super Mario will be there next year either.

Don't see Rex being one and done even if he should be which means work on getting the players in to help that defense as we don't have the right personnel now obviously.

Give Taylor another year to see how he progresses but bring in someone else, dump EJ.

Get new fitness staff in Buffalo all we ever hear every year is if it wasn't for injuries

Remove this Banner Ad

Back