Teams Buffalo Bills - The Stampede

Remove this Banner Ad

So Ed Reed has to learn how to coach. I like it. people losing their s**t over it. God he's there to impart wisdom ffs
I know he's an assistant positional coach, the success of the defensive backfield does not rely solely on his ability.

If he can impart some of his work ethic and knowledge of how to read the field that will be benefit enough in hiring him

Unless someone wants to pick up EJs salary for next year we gain nothing by cutting him and I think Manziel or RGIII would be a waste of money with Taylor pencilled in as the starter.

I'd rather the Bills pick up a decent prospect in the draft as insurance, keep EJ one more year and see if Taylor progresses to the next level.

Not picking up a QB would be a mistake, Bills should be drafting one every year and always looking to upgrade their depth if nothing else

Unless someone good somehow slid to our pick I wouldn't want a first rounder used either. We are as usual in no mans land from a QB perspective with out first pick.

Taylor showed enough that he will be the starter next year and could progress to the point where he is our starting QB for the next few years. Either way the Bills at the very least need some depth that can at least be a better backup option than EJ as I don't see him sticking with the Bills past his rookie contract, who wants that reminder on the team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can tell it's the offseason for your team when the only "news" is a report that Rex was at the Pro Bowl while Whaley was at the Senior bowl, apparently proof of a rift and that Rex isn't taking his job seriously

f836e68661e474c4f547f7967d820722.jpg

Prison ball and cheeseburgers

What about the next time? Guy is odds on to be living in a gutter post football.
After a few indiscretions early in his career while with the Bills, I thought the same of Marshawn Lynch.

Turns out he's saved all his pennies and has $49m in the bank.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back