Preview Bulldogs 2012 Supercoach & Dreamteam-FAQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think Dahlhaus can maintain his current SuperCoach output? What has his role been this season, does he work up the ground more compared to last year?

Do you think Dahlhaus can maintain his current SuperCoach output? What has his role been this season, does he work up the ground more compared to last year?

I reckon he can. Playing a lot more midfield than he did last year, and with our lack of pace around the ball, I'd expect that to continue throughout all of this year.

Is anyone else getting killed by injuries early in games? Fyfe Carrazzo Dempsey.

Not strictly really SC or DT related, but I didn't want to cause offence asking it in the wrong place - what's up with Ryan Griffen? He seems to be off to a pretty flat start to the year, and I think he's HUGELY important for you guys. Is it the hand that's bothering him, or the hard-tag? Or is it lack of support in the midfield? I thought Griff "arrived" last year, but a few games down in the teens for possessions and I'm a bit concerned that he might have departed again.

Not strictly really SC or DT related, but I didn't want to cause offence asking it in the wrong place - what's up with Ryan Griffen? He seems to be off to a pretty flat start to the year, and I think he's HUGELY important for you guys. Is it the hand that's bothering him, or the hard-tag? Or is it lack of support in the midfield? I thought Griff "arrived" last year, but a few games down in the teens for possessions and I'm a bit concerned that he might have departed again.

He has been tagged very heavily 2 out of the 3 games we have played. On Sunday night he wasn't getting any free kicks though, when there were a lot there. The other game he got 30 odd disposals.
I wouldn't worry about him "departing", because he is well and truly a gun. I wouldn't expect to see inconsistency back in his game.
The only worry is the tag. He has beaten hard tags before, and he will most likely always be the first tagged out of our midfield. Im backing him in to take control again though. I have him in my DT and SC, and was having the same sort of worries, but I think he'll come good sooner rather than later.

Is anyone else getting killed by injuries early in games? Fyfe Carrazzo Dempsey.

I nearly bought Carrazzo last week!! thank god!! But I bought Ablett which was even worse!!

Luke D is a dead set gun he nearly averages the same scores as Franklin!!

I thought Griff "arrived" last year, but a few games down in the teens for possessions and I'm a bit concerned that he might have departed again.

You thought he "arrived" a year after winning a best and fairest?:confused:

Lets not forget Griffen injured his hand and get the hard tag every game. Do not recomend have him in the supercoach team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Redpath

A chance we will see him this year? A mature body and with the lack of avenue in the forward line will he get his opportunity soon?

Jack Redpath

A chance we will see him this year? A mature body and with the lack of avenue in the forward line will he get his opportunity soon?

Panos and Hill have shown more then him so far.

Jack Redpath

Nope, slim to none. Already elevated a rookie with Austin and 2 other rookies Johannisen and Campbell are way ahead of him.

Hey guys- I'm an Eagles fan but Dean Cox is killing me! I'm thinking of downgrading him to Cordy and using the cash elsewhere.

Do you see Cordy as having settled in the team (and not being vested too much)?

Cheers!

Hey guys- I'm an Eagles fan but Dean Cox is killing me! I'm thinking of downgrading him to Cordy and using the cash elsewhere.

Do you see Cordy as having settled in the team (and not being vested too much)?

Cheers!

Can't see him having a huge impact, and if we continue down the path of 3 rucks in 1 game, he would be in danger of getting the vest a fair bit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back