Bulletproof® Lifestyle / BP coffee etc...

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that the Almond milk, egg, protein and dark chocolate recipe?
No it's this one.
Holy crap I've uncovered the mecca of keto friendly desserts

>100g double cream
>50g well naturally sugar free dark chocolate (or any dark chocolate really)
>45g (or 2 scoops) of WPC (or whatever protein powder you have)

>Microwave double cream and chocolate for 30 sec to soften it up
>Combine protein powder
>Microwave for another 30 seconds
>Pepper your angus for a mind blowing dessert

Was gonna say, the other one was a bit dry.

Seeing as though I'm not fully converted to LCHF, I can't see myself doing the other one just yet :D

I know you have a distaste for peanuts but I bloody love peanut butter. Just can't stop eating it.

Only 50g every week though. I've tried to cut down based on your advice.
Western government authorities know about aflatoxins and make companies test for it. It's not a big deal unless you are fillipino peasant or something.

I know you have a distaste for peanuts but I bloody love peanut butter. Just can't stop eating it.

Only 50g every week though. I've tried to cut down based on your advice.

Don't worry, I enjoyed peanut butter too, I miss my choc/PB protein shakes & PB satay sauces!

I knew over a decade ago there is mould issues with peanuts and recently learned peannuts also effects your gut flora.

Almond butter with sea salt is a good replacement.

Try cooking the almond milk one a little less to stop it going dry. Also the cream one is anything but dry, 1000 calories though :D

Yeah realised that, and I may put the dark choc in to it after its cooked so it can slowly melt within it when its time to eat

Through circumstance and convenience (read lazy) I have been using instant coffee lately, Robert Timms premium espresso and at the end of the day with all ingredients added their isnt much difference in taste between that and so called real coffee. Its fantastic. But the last week in place of my usual oil/butter pods I have been adding 2 soup spoons coffee, 1 teaspoon cocoa, 2 sachets stevia in a cupcake mould and filling (and stir) 45% butter 55% coconut oil and refrigerate.

Its awesome, just snap it in 4, add water and blend. Instant and mega tasty BPC

Holy crap I've uncovered the mecca of keto friendly desserts

>100g double cream
>50g well naturally sugar free dark chocolate (or any dark chocolate really)
>45g (or 2 scoops) of WPC (or whatever protein powder you have)

>Microwave double cream and chocolate for 30 sec to soften it up
>Combine protein powder
>Microwave for another 30 seconds
>Pepper your angus for a mind blowing dessert

This is crazy good - no reason I couldn't have it every day, right? ;)

I have been Paleo since end of March so i shave with coconut oil. Skin never been better. People should check out the ingredients in shaving creams and gels.

I bought some last week at my local health shop and have been using to shave. Amazing. My skin feels so smooth afterwards. I have a shaved head too so it is extra good.:D

I bought some last week at my local health shop and have been using to shave. Amazing. My skin feels so smooth afterwards. I have a shaved head too so it is extra good.:D

Coconut oil is a good lubricant too, as Bazzar mentioned about the chemicals in shaving cream , store bought Lubes contain allot of nasties also which absorb into your genitals!
Me not want Penis cancer n require amputation!

Seriously though, protein pudding every day - no big deal, right??

I've heard a few people doing this... I might give it a go.

Another special I need to be aware of? :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Best Butter you can get on the market

butter_copy.png

B.-d. Farm Paris Creek unsalted Butter is handmade from fresh unhomogenised, pure cream. Nothing else is added, no water, no salt, no cultures or colours.

Additives support preservation of butter to lenghten the shelf life, but they also interfere with the natural goodness of butter. Butter is a completely natural food essential for your health, especially if organic.

NUTRITIONAL FACTS PER 100g PER SERVING(g)
Package Size (g) 200g
Servings per 20

Enery (Kj) 3230kj kj
Protein (g) 1.5g g
Fat (g) total 86.4g g
> Saturated 58.7g g
Carbohydrate (g) <2g g
> Sugar <0.3g <g
Sodium (mg) 4.7mg mg
Cholesterol (mg)

Ingredients

Organic cream.

http://www.bdfarmpariscreek.com.au/index03.php?id=24&pl=8

butter_copy.png

B.-d. Farm Paris Creek unsalted Butter is handmade from fresh unhomogenised, pure cream. Nothing else is added, no water, no salt, no cultures or colours.

Additives support preservation of butter to lenghten the shelf life, but they also interfere with the natural goodness of butter. Butter is a completely natural food essential for your health, especially if organic.

Package Size (g) 200g
Servings per 20

Enery (Kj) 3230kj kj
Protein (g) 1.5g g
Fat (g) total 86.4g g
> Saturated 58.7g g
Carbohydrate (g) <2g g
> Sugar <0.3g <g
Sodium (mg) 4.7mg mg
Cholesterol (mg)

Ingredients

Organic cream.

This butter would be great on butter!

Gym had free samples of stevia out so I took a few sachets and was looking forward to adding them to my BP coffee for the first time.. so this morning made my BPC and while it was whizzing around in the blender I poured in the stevia completely unaware it was in little tablets and was expecting it to just be like sugar and 1 sachet = 1 serving. :(

So by that stage I realized I'd already poured in about 15 tablets in my coffee (20 in a sachet) and of course the result was a sickeningly sweet BPC.. especially since I usually have all my coffees straight without any kind of sweetener. Couldnt get past half my mug and had to unfortunately chuck the rest out, no time to make a new batch/fix it since I was running late to uni and now Im sitting in a lecture feeling hungry and grumpy on top of the usual boredom.. :mad:

So lesson learnt for next time! How much stevia do you guys usually put in?
May just stick without it as Im already used to the taste of it without stevia anyway..

butter_copy.png

Package Size (g) 200g
Servings per 20

Enery (Kj) 3230kj kj
Protein (g) 1.5g g
Fat (g) total 86.4g g
> Saturated 58.7g g
Carbohydrate (g) <2g g
> Sugar <0.3g <g
Sodium (mg) 4.7mg mg
Cholesterol (mg)

Ingredients

Organic cream.

Pretty sure that is the stuff that is selling for about $8 a pop at my local health food shop.

Gym had free samples of stevia out so I took a few sachets and was looking forward to adding them to my BP coffee for the first time.. so this morning made my BPC and while it was whizzing around in the blender I poured in the stevia completely unaware it was in little tablets and was expecting it to just be like sugar and 1 sachet = 1 serving. :(

So by that stage I realized I'd already poured in about 15 tablets in my coffee (20 in a sachet) and of course the result was a sickeningly sweet BPC.. especially since I usually have all my coffees straight without any kind of sweetener. Couldnt get past half my mug and had to unfortunately chuck the rest out, no time to make a new batch/fix it since I was running late to uni and now Im sitting in a lecture feeling hungry and grumpy on top of the usual boredom.. :mad:

So lesson learnt for next time! How much stevia do you guys usually put in?
May just stick without it as Im already used to the taste of it without stevia anyway..

Haha thats funny.

What brand Stevia?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back