Bundesliga 2015-16 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh dear. And to think Hamburg were the favourites to go down this year!

Was funny in week 1, the Bayern fans had a banner written in German which said "how are you still here?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I havent seen many more s**t penalties than that one Bayern were awarded in the 87' - a draw would have been appropriate there.

How about Felipe. What a shocker. 2 penalties against and an own goal

My god, Gladbach lose again 0-1 to Köln in the Rhine derby... they are in real trouble now. Ingolstadt also continue their impressive season with a win over Bremen (albeit thanks to a soft penalty in injury time).

Gladbach are in real trouble, probably worse than what we were looking at last season. Getting knocked out of UCL would be the best thing for them going forward. In fact, a few of the usual suspects are underperforming this season - Hoffenheim, Bremen, Augsburg, Bayer all below par.

I think we will get an indication of where we are at as a team after next Thursday. Tough two games against Bayer and then Hoffenheim, but if we can get through those two, it will be a big improvement on last season, where we dropped points here there and everywhere.

On a side note, watching The World Game today. Man those guys know nothing about German football, to the point where its kind of embarrassing. One of them calling Reus 'Michael Reus', one saying that no team has a chance to take points off them this year. *s sake

On a side note, watching The World Game today. Man those guys know nothing about German football, to the point where its kind of embarrassing. One of them calling Reus 'Michael Reus', one saying that no team has a chance to take points off them this year. ****s sake
Haha which donut was that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back