Not open for further replies.

The Scarecrow

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
May 28, 2003
The Apple Isle.
Other Teams
Glenorchy & Collingwood
For those who are new to Bigfooty Wrestling Federation, we ask you to follow some of these guidelines.

1. IF you have a storyline idea, (i.e taking over) we would rather you pm either me or Bards with the info involved in the storyline. If you fail to do so, we will consider you a pest and we will have your access to this board taken away.

2. WE ask that all promos, involve no personal abuse, keep the swearing down (i.e not every 2nd word) make sure you make the title of the thread clear to that who you are doing it at or for. Remember to move around the place in promos, not always in the ring or whatever.

3.DO not whinge about not being in storylines, or having good ones, you are the one that has to start up one, we don't, we book matches and run the joint. It is your job as the talent to build your fued, if you fail to do so, that is your problem, not our's.

4. DO not whinge about not having a match, again you must post a promo/roleplay before getting one, challenge someone.

5. DO NOT use other wrestlers in your promo that are not your own, without writen permission from the person that controls that wrestler.

6. DO NOT attack others in a roleplay/promo without contacting both the GM and the person who controls that superstar, failure to do so with come with a warning. You get 3, if you do it more then that, you are gone.

7. Results will be done as soon as possible, if they aren't up on time, don't carry on about it. You will be warned if you do, and then you do it again you're on suspenion, 3rd time, you are out.

Suspenions

Failure to follow by the rules, gets you one warning, do it agian, you will be suspended. Third time, you are gone, no personally attacking anyone on this board, in roleplay or out of roleplay. We don't tolerate personal abuse on this board, by people on the roster or off it.

Banning

Banning accurs when the guidelines are broken more then 3 times over a period of time. We will contact the mod of this board, and have your access removed. You will not be let back on the board, if you have questions pm either Me or Bards. WE will answer ever question you have that is involved with the running of the BWF.

Thank you.

The Scarecrow said:
2. WE ask that all promos, involve no persoanl abuse, keep the swearing down (i.e not every 2nd word) make sure you make the title of the thread clear to that who you are doing it at or for. Remember to move around the place in promos, not always in the ring or whatever.
Thank you.

This f****** sucks s*** I f****** wish I could f****** stop

:rolleyes: :eek:

• Banned
Requesting Matches

I thought I would add to the current Gudelines for BWF, with the follwing for matches.

1. If you don't see your name on the card, don't complain about not having a match, we only give matches to those who are active in BWF at the time of the cards being done.

2. You may request a match by pming Homer, or myself, or even Sante and your request will be considered, you cannot request a title shot, those will come when you are put into a contenders match. So don't request a title shot unless you are a contender for that belt.

Match Types/Stipulations

1. Sadly, we cannot do buried alive matches, so it would be good if you didn't request this match at this time.

2. Most other match types can be done, but we request you don't keep asking for the same match type over and over. Unless that match is a single match. If you are after stipulations for your matches, you will need to pm either me, Homer or Sante.

• Banned
P1mP_Ju1c3 said:
The Scarecrow said:
Requesting Matches

1. Sadly, we cannot do buried alive matches, so it would be good if you didn't request this match at this time.

Thats gay
O'wellz:)

The reason that is, the program that does the matches doesn't have this match included, and typing it all out will take a very long time to do.

The Scarecrow said:
The reason that is, the program that does the matches doesn't have this match included, and typing it all out will take a very long time to do.

yer thats okay, am i in the BWF coz i put my name down b4?

sante said:
and Homer has said that Buried Alive matches can happen and i could also make it if needed when i have time, it isnt too much work

that'd b awesome, i love them i wonna b in one plz sante :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back