By gee that clash strip looked good on the front page of the paper...

Remove this Banner Ad

TigerTank

Premiership Player
Aug 24, 2000
Wendouree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
KC Chiefs, Royal Park FNC, Man City
... and the back page of the other one.
I bet Port were glad to see it too. No clash there.

IMG_0993.JPG

Last edited:

Zephiisdaman

Cancelled
Nov 22, 2010
Whitten Oval
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
As a neutral, congratulations on a fantastic win. but, also for such a fantastic clash strip. I wish other clubs would realise that a clash strip needs to be not a one-off experiment but a genuine strip change.
I really liked it and hope you stick with it.
We have 2 clash strips white (red,blue bands) and red (blue, white bands) they are genuine strips. I hate how Hawthorn go for crazy one off strips and Collingwood feel as though they never have to wear an alternative.
Away teams must be made to wear alternative strips unless there is absolutely no colour clash at all.
Well done.

Apr 30, 2007
Drouin
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
As a neutral, congratulations on a fantastic win. but, also for such a fantastic clash strip. I wish other clubs would realise that a clash strip needs to be not a one-off experiment but a genuine strip change.
I really liked it and hope you stick with it.
We have 2 clash strips white (red,blue bands) and red (blue, white bands) they are genuine strips. I hate how Hawthorn go for crazy one off strips and Collingwood feel as though they never have to wear an alternative.
Away teams must be made to wear alternative strips unless there is absolutely no colour clash at all.
Well done.

I *ing hate that red pile of s**t you guys wear. Ugh. The white one's cool though. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back