• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 4, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies - SNAFL
Quick while no one is looking, I reckon I can slide another one in....

Number 25:
Mark Mickan, Bryan Beinke, Ben "The Truck" Rutten, and Kyle "dibber dobber" Cheney

Mickan is one of the great stories, not only for the Crows but in footy in general. From SANFL to just about every club he has been apart of, success in some degree follows him. And then there is Bryan Beinke. Port lad who could not quite make the AFL grade...although I really don't think his heart was in it. Then came along the "Truck". One of our best forwards who kicked 3 goals with his first 3 kicks ;) Who could remember that goal he kicked in the 2005 final against Port Tredrea. Yup, one of our greatest forwards ever. Oh and his work in the back was okay too :) Lastly we have Cheney. What is to say about him? Defender who likes to talk :)

So for mine....gotta give it to the Tredrea slayer....Truck it is.

BENNY RUTTEN..... BENNY RUTTEN..... BENNY RUTTEN.

Yeah him, although Mickan was a very very good player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Truck wins this for obvious reasons, though Mickan served the club well in its early days. Thought Beinke was good in 2002 as a third forward and was surprised when he retired after that season. Didn't Randall Bone have #25 during 1993-94? Not sure how many games he played in it.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Truck wins this for obvious reasons, though Mickan served the club well in its early days. Thought Beinke was good in 2002 as a third forward and was surprised when he retired after that season. Didn't Randall Bone have #25 during 1993-94? Not sure how many games he played in it.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
Bone just wore #51 I think. Only player do so, so he will win that contest.

Back