Play Nice Bye bye Brad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

4 games for a total of 10pts or we'd be top of the table......... just an aspect of the game we need to get better at. The frustration is huge agreed, but calling for the coach to be sacked is way over the top.

It is a mind fu#k, but it's not the coach' on the ground in the last 10 min's

I still cannot believe what has just happened.

we were out on our feet, so it was always going to be hard. I just don't know why he doesn't stack the backline in those situations. Is it a pride thing? To run out games & still be attacking?

we were out on our feet, so it was always going to be hard. I just don't know why he doesn't stack the backline in those situations. Is it a pride thing? To run out games & still be attacking?

Why aren't the leaders on the ground doing that?

What leaders mate? We don't have any DR, that's the problem. We have guys who have the title, but no one who ACTUALLY takes charge. There is a dearth of these types at our footy club and has been for years.

I think we have leaders like Swallow who is excellent, but the leadership responsibility needs to run deeper.

Back 6 were all at sea today. Shitting their pants when the ball came within sight of goal.

Running into space when Petrie had our last kick for example ... Anyone ... Anyone want to provide a ******* option!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Questions should be asked!! Sack him. NO. But has he got the players primed. That's a no too.

Not sure it's he's fault but he's not mr. Perfect that's for sure.

Harvey, Wells, Black and Wright*2 all missed fairly regulation shots in the last term.
**** off Scott
There are bloody stupid threads started after a loss on this board.
this team has gone backwards, I don't give a **** what anybody says.
Do you honestly think that? What were you saying before the match?

Rubbish call for Scott to go - players were responsible today and last week. Unfortunately it's part of the painful learning curve we're going through.

I think we have leaders like Swallow who is excellent, but the leadership responsibility needs to run deeper.

Back 6 were all at sea today. Shitting their pants when the ball came within sight of goal.

Running into space when Petrie had our last kick for example ... Anyone ... Anyone want to provide a ******* option!

Spot on - some onfield leadership is sorely lacking in the final minutes of tight games - Geelong, Hawthorn, West Coast and again today - with a bit more steeliness we would have those four.

If that had happened we'd be sitting 7-2 inside the top four and Scott would be lauded as a genius.

In all honesty I think we're two quality players short of making the grade this year.

[quote="UseYourIllusion, post: 28419055, member: 124138"Do you honestly think that? What were you saying before the match?[/quote]
Yes I do, more so mentally then anything else. I've thought this way for a couple of weeks now. This team will not play finals let alone be competitive let alone win a Grand Final, don't let the close looses fool you that we are close because we are further back then last year after that thumping in the elimination final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back