Play Nice Bye bye Brad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's now taken a seven game winning streak to even get within a sniff of the top four, where you need to be to have any serious chance at contending. We're in this position because, as Tas astutely put, we struggle with consistency and effort, particularly early in the season. Again.

I'm happy that you're happy, but hoping for an elimination final win on the back of a prelim, in the coach's 6th season with unprecedented football department resources and recruitment which suggests having a flag tilt, doesn't convince me we have the right man.
I'm not disputing the fact a team need to finish top 2 let alone top 4. As I mentioned earlier, Brad's month off was a blessing in disguise. Our Football Department is the best it's ever been and it's growing every year but don't mistake that for being one of the best in the league as it isn't close and therefore that doesn't mean a flag is an absolute must or the coach gets the chop. The only pressure on Brad's job is from the fans which ultimately equates to nothing.

Yeah sorry - sack Scott!!!

Now that Hird, Malthouse and Thompson are available we should move him on and get one or all (Remember the thompson/hird dream team).
Actually WB, I was referring to the main game being the Dogs this Saturday and the fact that we're on a long winning streak and maybe, just maybe, we'd be better employed focussing on what lies ahead on the actual football field! After that, we can all wring our hands and gnash our teeth regarding the eventual fate of our coach. But, then, that's just me.

Agree, but we have brought in Tudor......one many of us have forgotten. I have to add myself to the list liking Brad have the nasty streak now. But what irks me is his constant favorites he wont drop even though theyre struggling.

I went to high school with Lurkers. The fact he made a career playing AFL was a bit of a surprise, of all the players from our first 18 who could have made it, then coached at a GF winning side - if you'd asked me in year 12 I would have said "no way". One thing he did was apply himself (not just at footy) in high school, he worked hard and he learned stuff.

As much as I want him to succeed i was wondering about our midfield back in round 12/13. I think its doing better now.

congrats fellow Posters
been a long year but now have every opportunity to give things a rattle this yr
Full list, good form, top teams a bit wobbly
big win tomorrow to get things rolling
Rock On 2015
When kanga time disappears life is good.....

Looks like kanga time also disappears through the bad times.

7 in a row is really bad times - 8 and kanga time will hit rock bottom.

Everyone in this thread disappears when events on field aren't supporting their view, yourself included.

I doubt you'd find any who genuinely want us to lose/fail.

Everyone in this thread disappears when events on field aren't supporting their view, yourself included.

I doubt you'd find any who genuinely want us to lose/fail.
For 2 months now Wild Bill and I have been a constant on this issue, oh what's that you say, the Roos are undefeated for two months.... Well I'll be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For 2 months now Wild Bill and I have been a constant on this issue, oh what's that you say, the Roos are undefeated for two months.... Well I'll be.

That kind of just supports my point. You were both very quiet after the GC game.

Not believing Scott is the right coach for us =/= being a lesser supporter and wanting the club to lose.

That kind of just supports my point. You were both very quiet after the GC game.

Not believing Scott is the right coach for us =/= being a lesser supporter and wanting the club to lose.
I've posted before that the one game I didn't see was the Suns game. Was Scott coaching that one btw??
Kangatime has been a bit absent though, at least you are a man of your convictions... Are you going today?

I've posted before that the one game I didn't see was the Suns game. Was Scott coaching that one btw??
Kangatime has been a bit absent though, at least you are a man of your convictions... Are you going today?

I go every week, and I'm sure KT does too. I am also still far from convinced we have the right coach.

I go every week, and I'm sure KT does too. I am also still far from convinced we have the right coach.
I am still far from convinced we have the best list. The old chicken and egg debate!!!

Anyway I am sure if we lose either of these 2 games which don't count for anything the sooks will be back.

Of course they count for something. We're not good enough to just switch on and off when we like.

So we beat an out of form team in Freo to add to our run of wins against poor opposition, and come up against a quality team full of juniors and we......

.......roll over like a bitch as per usual.

We can't even beat the bulldogs who WCE hammered last week, how pathetic.

Scott should be sacked at end of year and I believe we also need to move on various players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back