Play Nice Bye bye Brad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad Scott is a ******* Idiot if he omits that many players. A complete tool.
Didnt every team this year loose after having a bye? Most decent coaches dont * with form, all of a sudden BS thinks he is Ross Lyon sitting on top of the ladder with a double chance on 17 wins??
Instead of experimenting with game style or reasserting some dominance in the contests and effort by the players he rests half a team??
Thats because he DOES NOT HAVE PLAN B or C or D.
Im pretty assured that my 2 week trip to Thailand from the 14th Sep will not be bitter sweet, because I will get to see our last game of the season (elimination final) and I can forget about footy totally.
I am so over this Baboon. Yes James Brayshaw you brown nose, your time to go is now too.

Didnt every team this year loose after having a bye? Most decent coaches dont **** with form, all of a sudden BS thinks he is Ross Lyon sitting on top of the ladder with a double chance on 17 wins??
Instead of experimenting with game style or reasserting some dominance in the contests and effort by the players he rests half a team??
Thats because he DOES NOT HAVE PLAN B or C or D.
Im pretty assured that my 2 week trip to Thailand from the 14th Sep will not be bitter sweet, because I will get to see our last game of the season (elimination final) and I can forget about footy totally.
I am so over this Baboon. Yes James Brayshaw you brown nose, your time to go is now too.
Most of the outs are playing with niggles anyway so it's a no brainer to have them ready for week 1 finals..
I'm not in the Brad camp but for this i'm also 100% behind the decision..
It might backfire yes who knows but at least Dumont,Wood,Mkenzie,Turner have their chance to fight for s few positions.

The club has made the call now let's wait till next week and see what happens...

19-drunk-kentucky-fan-high-five-fail-gif.gif

Most of the outs are playing with niggles anyway so it's a no brainer to have them ready for week 1 finals..
I'm not in the Brad camp but for this i'm also 100% behind the decision..
It might backfire yes who knows but at least Dumont,Wood,Mkenzie,Turner have their chance to fight for s few positions.

The club has made the call now let's wait till next week and see what happens...
I agree with Dumont, Wood and Turner to some degree. and I would add Garner to that list.
But McKenzie, Daw, Hansen (not up to standard irrespective of first team selections previous), Tippet and Black are going to get slaughtered.
The glass half full people, yes I understand the optimism with this opportunity. One would think they would be playing out of their skins to prove something, if not get some trade value. However not having our own VFL side and drawing from not one but two VFL affiliates means the
players have only a few days of instruction on "our game style" and team structure. Watch em get stunned because they will not be able to play with freedom and creativity, they will have a years worth of team instruction blasted into their heads that they'll come out all confused and spend more time trying to work out where they should be rather then just playing.
I mean is BS going man on man or something?

I agree with Dumont, Wood and Turner to some degree. and I would add Garner to that list.
But McKenzie, Daw, Hansen (not up to standard irrespective of first team selections previous), Tippet and Black are going to get slaughtered.
The glass half full people, yes I understand the optimism with this opportunity. One would think they would be playing out of their skins to prove something, if not get some trade value. However not having our own VFL side and drawing from not one but two VFL affiliates means the
players have only a few days of instruction on "our game style" and team structure. Watch em get stunned because they will not be able to play with freedom and creativity, they will have a years worth of team instruction blasted into their heads that they'll come out all confused and spend more time trying to work out where they should be rather then just playing.
I mean is BS going man on man or something?
Agree with the players not up to AFL standard and chances are it's going to be a big win to the Tigers.
But i'll be hoping a few of the other players put their hand up and knock out some of our non performers for week 1...

Agree with the players not up to AFL standard and chances are it's going to be a big win to the Tigers.
But i'll be hoping a few of the other players put their hand up and knock out some of our non performers for week 1...
BS should just instruct them to go hard at the Tigers and hurt them, suspensions wont mean anything.

BS should just instruct them to go hard at the Tigers and hurt them, suspensions wont mean anything.

They need to play normally. Go hard, yes...these guys are all wanting to keep a spot for the finals. But if they go the knuckle or roll over then they have discredited the game and the integrity of the club. I'd hate it if we went out there to "maim" them.

I get the feeling this will be Brads Sword, live or die. Anyone following our club the last three years will attest to the latter.
You cant just turn on form, otherwise we would never have lost to GC, Collingwood and Essendon.

I get the feeling this will be Brads Sword, live or die. Anyone following our club the last three years will attest to the latter.
You cant just turn on form, otherwise we would never have lost to GC, Collingwood and Essendon.

We've played 45 games since last lost to Essendon...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So this week we have our own stand alone VFL side. Nice.

I understand Brad's logic, but I this has the potential to end badly. If we win an EF Brad will get little to no credit for the decision - we nearly always beat them, right? If we lose to Richmond two weeks in a row a lot of people, BF people and professional commentators alike, will go to town on him.

It could be the end of him. Time will tell of course...

Didnt every team this year loose after having a bye?

How many sides lose the prelim after having the week off in the finals?

A mid-season bye, where players are given time off to relax etc is completely different to players being around the club, training properly but just being spared the knocks of a meaningless game.

Very much a chips on the table move for Brad. He will be in serious trouble if we bow out in the first week after this but if it sees us win a final he'll be grinning.

Perfect for BF as if we lose to Richmond twice and finish 8th then BS is Laidley mark II in year 7.

So doesn't cost a draft spot and his balls are on the line with no excuses. Year 7 is then a transition year where he does not hold the reins.

I understand Brad's logic, but I this has the potential to end badly. If we win an EF Brad will get little to no credit for the decision - we nearly always beat them, right? If we lose to Richmond two weeks in a row a lot of people, BF people and professional commentators alike, will go to town on him.

It could be the end of him. Time will tell of course...
I would rather he go down doing something ballsy than the other predictable s**t we usually put up with at Thursday Lotto (i.e. "Heads are gonna role, nekminnit IN - Bastinac, OUT - Dumont) at least he's giving us a huge chance of winning fresh than playing guys who are so sore they perform like witches hats..

If we lose next week (regardless of who we face) we just aren't good enough to win from 8th just like every other 8th placed team in AFL history, not because we had a handful of changes.

Respect Scotts, respect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back