Play Nice Bye bye Brad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad dodges a bullet in the media this week due to the scum losing by 110.

lets hope they the media jumps all over us this week, I don't want to see one of our players doing an interview this week not even on the North website, If I see some peaheart (and we all know who I am talking about) even though great servant of our club, telling us that the players are disappointed with the effort and change will come this week, I'll spew.

I can't help but think Brad cursed himself when he dissed the Shinboner Spirit back when he was first appointed, maybe he could start the cultural shift by having a smoking ceremony on the centre of the oval at Arden Street, welcome the Shinboner Spirit back with both arms and kick start a culture of accountability, commitment, effort and ruthlessness.

You are in the deadshit majority. Shut up! Idiots like you want to sack, sack, sack and sack some more and provide no solutions. Makes me sick that you scumbags follow the greatest footy club in the world. You dont deserve to!

Majority rules kid. Now go have some milk and calm down

It feels rough ragging on Scott when he has been off for the last month. But this team is his creation that is stinking it up. I really hope the roos are making some enquiries to the simmo/rawlings team at westcoast. They are out of contract and could really bring back some of the old shinboner that this club so desperately needs.

1) You're the one using terms like "crucify" and "bloody-thirsty". Most in here are making pretty reasoned arguments for why they don't feel the current coaching group is up to scratch.

2) 21 soft players who have been molded from day one by the current coaching group. If they physically refuse to put in the effort, then that suggests the coaching staff are not doing what they are paid to do, fairly or unfairly. You can't talk about players not being motivated yet absolve the coaches from blame in the same breath.

Absolutely.
Think about anyone you know on 400k plus per year (not too many people actually), at any other organisation for 6 years, and where they only exceeded their sales targets once. Seriously, in the real world you may get 2 years of poor results and still be on the payroll. Maybe
That how it works in the real world.
Brad is in charge of the list and coaching panel and he has exceeded expectations once.
Brad will be gone by the bye next year. Hopefully sooner.

It feels rough ragging on Scott when he has been off for the last month. But this team is his creation that is stinking it up. I really hope the roos are making some enquiries to the simmo/rawlings team at westcoast. They are out of contract and could really bring back some of the old shinboner that this club so desperately needs.
I'd rather look outside of the past players club if we were looking at new coaches.

Edit: I'd make an exception for Horse but that is highly unlikely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ David King? Hell have absolutely zero respect from the players, which is why Wayne will never be a senior coach. FFS when posters say thank * in this fantasy world we live in Bigfooty has no say in what happens- not only is it a pisstake but some people have sweet * all idea

It's already started Jack says the players are embarrassed with what they dished up last night, well Jack what about they do something about it, talk is cheap.

I don't really care what Jack says or does on Saturday night. I've seen and heard it all before, many times, and here we are (still).

A win would be good but I'll be like one of those pro golfers from now on. Don't get too excited with the good, don't get too down about the bad.

You can clearly see that Hird has lost the * players. So there is "hope" for them because it will become untenable as the weeks pass and change will occur.

We don't have that light at the end of the tunnel. We're stuck in Purgatory. I can't pinpoint if our coaching staff have lost our players. Maybe we are just friggin' sh1te which is actually a sadder situation.

The most damning thing for mine was Brad addressing the players on Monday. Then the media asked the boys 'what he said'.
Then they come out and dish that up.

I get it if there was ghastro, or if one or two were off, or after the bye blues- BUT WHY, why the * does there need to be excuses.
We just lost to 18th? Pumped. 10 goal loss with a spot on the 8 on the line. The whole team bar Goldi and Dal put in. How is this acceptable?

My mate caught a similar timed flight back from the GC earlier this afternoon. He held back.
I would have ripped shreds into em. *in soft campaigners.

Ive never hated players in my lifetime supporting North because up until now everyone who wore our jumper gave something back.
These pussies have given naught for a long time.

JB and Brad kindly * off and give my club back you bullshit talking dickheads. Enoughs enough.
I dont want a thorough review or JB to jump on MMM and say, oh look Bill it wasnt good enough. * that s**t.
Just piss off. 6 years for this s**t you failures of all fails.

Jesus Christ David King? Hell have absolutely zero respect from the players, which is why Wayne will never be a senior coach. FFS when posters say thank **** in this fantasy world we live in Bigfooty has no say in what happens- not only is it a pisstake but some people have sweet **** all idea

Why the **** would David King have zero respect from the players? Don't you think that's what the players need, someone who's not scared of calling a spade a spade. Someone who would drop senior players for not delivering on what's expected? I wouldn't want Carey as the coach either, just his voice on channel 7 is enough to put me off, I can't stand the knob.

Obviously you don't have foxtel and hear what David King says on all his shows otherwise you'd know the guy makes a lot of sense and obviously knows football more than you and I ever will. You talk to any previous player of the club and ask them how they'd think David would be as a coach and you won't get any negative answers. Ffs name another coach who isn't an obvious one that you think could do a good job instead of having a whinge every time we have a bad loss. Something constructive would be nice for a change.

It's already started Jack says the players are embarrassed with what they dished up last night, well Jack what about they do something about it, talk is cheap.

Having dropped into Arden St during the week (last week)… players were training but NOT o_O quite the way I expected. They were kicking dinky passes between themselves.. non-contact 'la-de-da style' that I can assure is more about 'pats on the back.. she'll be right mac' mindset than the style of running in two's and threes with oncoming traffic to pressure. That was evident on Sat night.

Train like you play and it rubs off. The soft approach 'la-de-da footy' is embarrassing and counter productive for AFL level. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

If this team who are a shadow of last years team want to get a wriggle on, it's all about HARD WORK for FOUR quarters. It's that simple. The season is not lost yet.

Why the **** would David King have zero respect from the players? Don't you think that's what the players need, someone who's not scared of calling a spade a spade. Someone who would drop senior players for not delivering on what's expected? I wouldn't want Carey as the coach either, just his voice on channel 7 is enough to put me off, I can't stand the knob.

Obviously you don't have foxtel and hear what David King says on all his shows otherwise you'd know the guy makes a lot of sense and obviously knows football more than you and I ever will. You talk to any previous player of the club and ask them how they'd think David would be as a coach and you won't get any negative answers. Ffs name another coach who isn't an obvious one that you think could do a good job instead of having a whinge every time we have a bad loss. Something constructive would be nice for a change.
Exactly why Wayne has zero respect from some still to this day.
If you cant figure it out still then move on

While I do like David King as a media personality and he and his writers do bring up interesting discussion topics and he does explain his opinions rather than just take shots at people and be negative. I can't imagine a universe in which he is a head coach of an AFL team. He hasn't been an assistant for years and as far as I remember wasn't a highly respected assistant. At least if he does coach a team one day, I will definitely be investing on a kid from that team to win the rising star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back