BotsMaster

2022 Sep Premiers
Jan 26, 2009
Cheat Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals
After reading all the bitching and moaning about office birthday cake, it got me thinking what's the best kind of cake? Or better yet what is your favourite kind of cake?

Cake is really overrated in my opinion, plenty of deserts that are tastier.
Anything with a cream filling is the worst!

Cake is rancid disgusting vile wretched s**t

The texture of cake is ******* unbearable, its always way too dry and when it isn't its because its literally being moistened by wet sugar

I ******* hate it and I hate how people expect you to like it, and how at every social event with cake I have to have the same conversation over and over again with a bunch of knuckle draggers who just cant fathom that somebody doesn't like that wretched s**t they call cake

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The texture of cake is ******* unbearable, its always way too dry and when it isn't its because its literally being moistened by wet sugar

I ******* hate it and I hate how people expect you to like it, and how at every social event with cake I have to have the same conversation over and over again with a bunch of knuckle draggers who just cant fathom that somebody doesn't like that wretched s**t they call cake

You haven't had good cake then!

For Perth people: I highly recommend Sherbet Cafe in Maylands - it has the most amazing home made cakes. My favourite type of cake is probably carrot cake or anything that has a lemon curd or cream cheese type icing.

For a cheap fix - nothing beats the Neopolitan party ice cream cake!

I completely agree.

Cake_Fashion_Nugget.jpg

After having to line up with bearded hipsters frumps and soccer mums, then handing over $5 for a small dumpling of over-sweetened crud, Im not sure

$7 for a ginormous slice of cake that I would last me two days is pretty good value. And I never have to wait.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back