Jul 25, 2010
Meekatharra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors NBA Champions
Season premiers on Sunday the 13th April

Californication synopsis said:
The final season will find him joining the writer’s room as his never-released film “Santa Monica Cop” now becomes a television series of the same name. He’s riled frequently by his boss, the show’s old-school executive producer Rick Rath (guest star Michael Imperioli), and his fellow writing team members, including Goldie (guest star Mary Lynn Rajskub) and Alonzo (co-star Alonzo Bodden). But he’s thrown by the reemergence of old friend Julia (guest star Heather Graham), whose arrival causes chaos in Hank’s already hectic life, and with his on-off relationship with Karen (Natasha McElhone). Meanwhile, Charlie (Evan Handler) and Marcy (Pamela Adlon) grapple with the aftermath of their reunion and an enticing offer from her ex-husband, Stu Beggs (guest star Stephen Tobolowsky).

Man I hope they bring Rob Lowe back as Eddie Nero, even just for a few characters. Also, I hope we haven't see the last of Atticus Fetch. Tim Minchin was very good, loved that character but sadly I think we've seen the last of Faith.

Last season of Hank Moody. May he go out with a bang.

Had a feeling a love child would pop up at some point, loved the way the kid went about it though. I don't know what it is about this show that keeps me coming back. It usually rehashes over the same storylines, but it's still so awesome!

Yeah it's weird. It's pretty much the same thing each season with slightly different changes, but still fun to watch. Doesn't really feel like I've been watching it for 7 years.

Felt that kid would end up being his son. Will make this interesting I guess.

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
Awesome, just realised this was back!

Great start so far, better than the last few seasons I'd say. The Rick Rath character is a great addition.

Ep 2 was hilarious - the writing room scene and Runkle's massive coronary orgasm were brilliant. The dinner table scenes have always been some of the best in this show, hopefully they can leverage that into some great writing room scenes over the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

woofles

Club Legend
Aug 9, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
No matter how tired the concepts seem sometimes it is still hilarious. Great first three episodes. The video description scene in ep 3 is gold

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
Let's face it, Hank is a bit of a douche. Take away his looks and talent and you've got... Bec and the Jewish kid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back