Multiplat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

They'll receive puerile homophobic PSN messages from you soon enough I'm guessing... :):rolleyes:

GUNGA.

Probably not the brightest idea to send abuse to someone who you have given your real name on PSN either.

Not so anon after all.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
im thinking of getting the Digital from the PSN store. hope it unlocks at midnight and not 1AM like driveclub was. and CBF going to a midnight launch. I want the re-do of pipeline but CBF going to EB just for a map. should of been for all pre-orders not a store exclusive.

sacka

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2007
Benders
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
im thinking of getting the Digital from the PSN store. hope it unlocks at midnight and not 1AM like driveclub was. and CBF going to a midnight launch. I want the re-do of pipeline but CBF going to EB just for a map. should of been for all pre-orders not a store exclusive.
Think the download is 45-50Ggb, that alone turns me off going digital so far this gen.

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
why not objective whore with the blokes on PS4? That's all we do.:)

Teamwork+CoD, isnt that a recipe to be called a hacker lobby?

Think the download is 45-50Ggb, that alone turns me off going digital so far this gen.

i think the PSN store says 39GB, but my internet cap re-sets on the 2nd so i should get most of it DL'd in my October cap. or bit of both depending on when i start the DL and how much i have left over this month

Oct 1, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, West Perth, All Blacks
7drHiqr.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shizzle

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'll be getting this on Xbone, for anyone interested you can get the Digital Pro Edition(inc all the extras and Season Pass) from the HK store, works out to $105. Day Zero is $57 via HK store.

Oct 1, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
I'll be getting this on Xbone, for anyone interested you can get the Digital Pro Edition(inc all the extras and Season Pass) from the HK store, works out to $105. Day Zero is $57 via HK store.
Don't you have to wait until it unlocks at midnight Pacific time in the U.S though? Think that might be the case for digital games on Xbox One.

shizzle

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Don't you have to wait until it unlocks at midnight Pacific time in the U.S though? Think that might be the case for digital games on Xbox One.

It will be playable at 3am our time, the real bonus is getting the season pass, which isn't available via aus store or any retail shops here.

Oct 1, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
It will be playable at 3am our time, the real bonus is getting the season pass, which isn't available via aus store or any retail shops here.
Oh ok, for future reference, is it the same as the PS4 where you just create an account for that particular country to purchase it? Can it be played with your AU account?

shizzle

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Oh ok, for future reference, is it the same as the PS4 where you just create an account for that particular country to purchase it? Can it be played with your AU account?
Nah it's much simpler, you just change location at the bottom of the page, when you're looking at games.
When it comes to payment you just chuck in any local address,hotel/maccas etc, you don't have to change region at all on the xbox one itself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back