Multiplat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

i think someone needs to tell someone at Activision/Sledgehammer what "Launch" means. because i dont think you can call it a launch trailer 3 weeks before the game comes out.

2 weeks to go and i reckon it might be as it's gone gold or something. Either that or yeah, they have no idea what launch actually means.

2 weeks to go and i reckon it might be as it's gone gold or something. Either that or yeah, they have no idea what launch actually means.
I'm pretty sure it already has gone gold, pre-loading began on Xbox last week.

We'll start seeing leaked footage in the coming week or so.

http://www.charlieintel.com/2014/10...s-about-which-platforms-to-be-announced-soon/

Advanced Warfare will support dedicated servers, specifics about which platforms to be announced soon

In an interview on Stevivor, Michael Condrey has confirmed that Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will support dedicated servers, but he has not confirmed exactly which platforms and providers will be running on it.

On the subject of things we need, we haven’t had any news on dedicated servers here for a bit – is there any update you could give me?

Condrey: Yeah, we’ve got some announcements coming. Yes, we will be supporting dedicated servers and there will be announcements soon on which providers and platforms. I can’t answer just yet, but you can let your community know that it’s coming.

Surely PC, X1 and PS4. Last gen plebs am cry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much? 99.95?

Yeah. i skipped the last 2 CoD games because they became state and i got bored with them. but after the broken mess of BF im coming back this year. and will join the BF partys.

using some of the reward points on my credit card for money back and gift vouchers so i basically get it free

Yeah. i skipped the last 2 CoD games because they became state and i got bored with them. but after the broken mess of BF im coming back this year. and will join the BF partys.

using some of the reward points on my credit card for money back and gift vouchers so i basically get it free
Fair enough, was gonna say $99.95 is bit too steep. If Hong Kong's PS Store had pre-loading like the Xbox it'd be a cheap buy ($57).

Fair enough, was gonna say $99.95 is bit too steep. If Hong Kong's PS Store had pre-loading like the Xbox it'd be a cheap buy ($57).

otherwise i would of gone from the US store. but i have rewards points, and the PayPal bonus on the AU store right now. i normally get PSN cards from Amazon if im using the US store. and i have my PSN account linked on my brother in law's PS3 so he can DL the PS3 version if he wants to.

otherwise i would of gone from the US store. but i have rewards points, and the PayPal bonus on the AU store right now. i normally get PSN cards from Amazon if im using the US store. and i have my PSN account linked on my brother in law's PS3 so he can DL the PS3 version if he wants to.
I was thinking of going digital on the U.S Store, but it won't unlock until midnight their time.

More importantly, are you getting it on PS4? you've been a bit quiet on here and PS4 lately.

I'm going to grab it :) , I miss the BF parties :cry:. My Uni assignments around release depend whether I get it first week or so.

I was planning on playing Drive Club but they postponed it on PS+ the campaigners :mad:

I was thinking of going digital on the U.S Store, but it won't unlock until midnight their time.

Well if you are working it will be fine, because it would unlock about 4PM. and they always have issues the first day. and with it being "Day0 i dont know if EB or JB would price match because it will be considered a pre-order in all stores and isnt price match only for walk in stock?

That's ok, I'll tell Vonderhaar to cut off your access for the first week again.

z4pcQGk.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back