Multiplat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got 2 really good elite weapons in the AK and HBrA (however it's spelt), and they both fail in comparison to the BAL-27.

Now just need a good BAL-27 drop, preferably one that already comes with an attachment.

Got 2 really good elite weapons in the AK and HBrA (however it's spelt), and they both fail in comparison to the BAL-27.

Now just need a good BAL-27 drop, preferably one that already comes with an attachment.

BAL-27 seems good for mid range combat. Me personally, I run overkill with the gold AK with scope for long range combat and the MPK7 (first sub machine gun) for short/mid range combat.

Just hit L50 on the PC version here. When you prestige up, do you lose any guns you have picked up in a drop?

BAL-27 seems good for mid range combat. Me personally, I run overkill with the gold AK with scope for long range combat and the MPK7 (first sub machine gun) for short/mid range combat.

Just hit L50 on the PC version here. When you prestige up, do you lose any guns you have picked up in a drop?
You keep the guns, however I think you still need to reach the certain level again to use them - you just lose perks, attachments when you prestige.

The BAL has almost no recoil. I can longshot blokes just by holding down the trigger, whereas I'd get owned trying long shots with the HBrA even when I attach foregrip.

Also helps that I've converted from red dot to hybrid.

The AK is a decent gun, but the lack of magazine really hurts and I often find myself in sticky situations because of it.

Running two primaries just seems a bit much. I'd prefer to spend my points elsewhere.

The BAL has almost no recoil. I can longshot blokes just by holding down the trigger, whereas I'd get owned trying long shots with the HBrA even when I attach foregrip.

Also helps that I've converted from red dot to hybrid.

The AK is a decent gun, but the lack of magazine really hurts and I often find myself in sticky situations because of it.

Running two primaries just seems a bit much. I'd prefer to spend my points elsewhere.

Unless you want to run 2 guns with tubes + danger close ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back