Multiplat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

I've just picked this up for $60, which I think I might regret. As per the Steam thread, my ID is rec if anyone is keen to have a shoot online.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barely touched the BAL, mainly used the AK12 and the KF5. As long as they don't decide to **** around with those I'm fine, a KF5 buff would be nice.

BAL was to op not to use. However those two guns were still in my classes. KF5 will get a buff eventually.

I think it's fair to say we'll all be a bit rusty.

Yep, well maybe. I gave up MP and focused the past week to beating SP but I'm not sure how well that'll translate to online.

Can't remember if I already posted it but SP was fantastic, it took so much from COD4 that it felt like a clone of COD4 in a way but with the advancements in technology.

With the way the game ended it seems they want it to be a franchise.

Pretty much done with the game. They've patched out the ping bars to show you having full bars 99% of the time. Just had a super laggy game where people were warping all over the map but it showed everyone having four bars. During the game winning kill cam as the server was finishing up, everyone's ping suddenly dropped to two bars with some having one bar.

So ******* deceitful, especially after promising dedicated servers. No wonder CODs sales are 50% less than Ghosts, people are sick of Adtivisions s**t. If they had put in dedicated servers, they'd be getting my money for the season pass. Now I'll just finish the game and either shelve it or sell it on eBay.

Played five minutes of the campaign and saw that North Korea had invaded South Korea and were beating the s**t out of them, that's when I promtly turned the game off. Looks like SP will be terrible as well :rolleyes:.

Let's get a cod party going tonight.

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back