Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Remove this Banner Ad

Way better than ghosts and AW so far.

The only thing that is pissing me off so far is not being able to cancel a reload by sprinting. Is there any other way to do so?

Double tap gun change (triangle on ps4, probably Y on XB1?). Saved me many a time.

The wall-running mechanics seem to break slightly on a two bar, it just never activates and I fall.

It seems all the 12 year olds have found their way on

2nj8pih.jpg

Poor hit detection and constant crashing on the Xbox One beta. Player base takes camping to the absolute extreme, don't get me wrong the PS4 beta had it's fair share of campers but they had the smarts to at least move away after a couple of deaths and it was only 1 maybe 2 players, it got a bit stale knowing exactly where 4 to 5 of your opponents would plant themselves over and over again. I got bored and started cooking grenades right behind them for lols.

You have to laugh at people drop shotting you from behind....... if i cant see you and the TTK is low, is it really necessary?

The best thing about the wall running is the not so obvious spots you can use to flank, that route will be very handy getting from A to C in Domination.

Until the community catch on at least.
Yep. I haven't seen many people using the not so obvious/outside the map walls to get around but I gather once the game is out properly it'll happen.

There's another video of a guy who runs around Evac on the outside walls without stopping. If your team is setup correctly and you're spawning them far right, you'll be able to rally uplink dunks and make for very easy wins. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back