Multiplat Call of Duty: Ghosts

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone still play this on ps3?

No idea what would be achieved out of that other than PS getting DLC before MS.. I doubt it will hurt competitive CoD either, as long as there is still a CoD on the XBOX platform, it wont be any different.

Majority of the CoD games have been on BOTH consoles. Not sure at all how it's going to me 'a hugely symbolic move'
From a gamers perspective it's most likely just a minimal change. But from an industry perspective it's quite huge.

The main and obvious change is that Activision believe that the PS4 is where the money and audience is and will thus focus their efforts there, which in turn will see every major publisher and developer also lead with the PS4. Which is a big change from what the previous generation was like.

No time these days..

I gave BF4 a go on ps4 but overtime got sick of crashes etc... whats this game like? Ive never played CoD games, are they worth a go for a newbie/syd shooter player?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Enjoyable game if you manage somehow to find a lobby with people who aren't either camping in corners with their shitty snipers or running around with shotguns, that assuming you're a 'casual FPS player' and not a competitive gamer.

I gave BF4 a go on ps4 but overtime got sick of crashes etc... whats this game like? Ive never played CoD games, are they worth a go for a newbie/syd shooter player?

Personally i would either get BLOPS 2 or MW3, both still have enough people on the servers playing and the games are less frustrating. You get some hackers on MW3 (not sure about BLOPS2) but there's not heaps to ruin lobbies completely.

Sent from my LG-E400f using Tapatalk 2

Personally i would either get BLOPS 2 or MW3, both still have enough people on the servers playing and the games are less frustrating. You get some hackers on MW3 (not sure about BLOPS2) but there's not heaps to ruin lobbies completely.

Sent from my LG-E400f using Tapatalk 2

Are they on Ps4?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the best game out of the franchise, however still have a lot of fun with it. You can pick it up for reasonable price at the moment too.

Good bunch of individuals on here that have it and only shooter that works on this current gen.

PS3. Have gone back and still heaps of people playing the old games.

My ps3 blew up just before ps4 came out. Might as well give this game ago...my ps4 was collecting dust for over a month before 5 days of infamous. Need a game to burn time until watchdogs then dragon age comes out

My ps3 blew up just before ps4 came out. Might as well give this game ago...my ps4 was collecting dust for over a month before 5 days of infamous. Need a game to burn time until watchdogs then dragon age comes out

HN had it reduced to $40. Good luck finding stock though.

Fair effort for the Aussies. 5th for Trident T1dotters and $70,000.

Was always between compLexity and EnVyUs.
Incredible from T1 - there performance gave AUS COD much more notice from others, especially from NA players/fans. Immunity are way overrated.
Couldn't have been scripted any better. OpTic lose to coL, nV fight through losers, beat OpTic and lose to the worlds best in coL.

Aussies can hang though (y).

Anyone else watch the COD Championship?

Fair effort for the Aussies. 5th for Trident T1dotters and $70,000.

Was always between compLexity and EnVyUs.

Incredible from T1 - there performance gave AUS COD much more notice from others, especially from NA players/fans. Immunity are way overrated.
Couldn't have been scripted any better. OpTic lose to coL, nV fight through losers, beat OpTic and lose to the worlds best in coL.

Aussies can hang though (y).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back