Multiplat Call of Duty: Ghosts

Remove this Banner Ad

Shipment.

Bt42LeFIUAAK5fR.png

Why didn't anybody tell me they were using Sim City 2000 to design the maps?
brb, shut up and take my money.

Has it come down in price a EB yet?

You're better off skipping this one completely tbh. Game is already on life support compared to older CoDs (has half the players of Blops 2 at the best of times) and wouldn't be surprised if it was struggling to hold onto 1000 players once Advanced Warfare drops in under 3 months.

Call of Duty on a rapid decline or will Advance Warfare save the franchise?

Advanced Warfare makes it looks worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ghosts is ten times the game AW will ever be and they had 3 years to get it right and still couldnt do it. Will never buy a sledgehammer cod ever again. Bring on treyarch world at war 2 back to the era that mattered not this futuristic s**t.

In what regard? Apart from lag issues (lag compensation) I believe it plays alright. Very fast paced games and always need to be on alert with the exo movement now.

Hit detection is woeful, killstreaks are the worst i have seen, exo abilities pointless, guns are boring everyone uses the exact same gun, maps are all about perching on a rooftop or highpoint and looking down. These points and there are plenty of others.

This is a game I never thought I'd see people defend.

You didn't get a good map until you purchased the DLC, the maps were too big for the player count. Stonehaven is arguably the stupidest map ever to be put into a COD game.

Advanced Warfare is smart by reigning in kill streaks so that future CODs can build on them. It makes AW & probably future CODs more worthwhile because of it.

Plus it doesn't have camping dog killstreaks.

This game is ebola.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back