Calling all movers and shakers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
Hi guys,

Some of you are aware that my favourite cousin was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis right before his year 12 exams two years ago. About six months ago, his mother was diagnosed with it as well.

What a prick of a disease! Over the last two years I've watched a talented, confident, hilarious, vivacious young man who trekked Kokoda during VCE and would do anything for anyone else, wither into someone who is always tired, has muscles spasms, and was hospitalised and nearly died a couple of months ago.

Obviously there are a million causes out there and a million people who need help, but this is so important to me and if I've managed to pull at your heartstrings even a tiny bit hopefully this is important to you.

I'm assisting his sister to pull together a fundraiser that will be held in Yarrawonga on May 10 next year. I'm putting the call out to anyone in the area to please come along and support this cause.

Anyone who is able to donate a gift for a prize or auction, or has connections (or is someone!) to someone who could help out by speaking or donating, PLEASE contact me. There is nothing too small for us to include, trust me.

I appreciate you even just taking the time to read this!

Love and good vibes to all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back