List Mgmt. The Official Cam McCarthy Superultramega Thread - Deal done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

Premiership Player
Feb 17, 2012
Newcastle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Jeezus.. It is what it is, you can take it or leave it.

It is what it is. Exactly. I agree.

This is clearly a hot topic on this forum and a statement like that is akin to throwing fuel on a hay stack and lighting it up.

I find it very hard to believe he would be meeting with Peel considering he has no history with them at all. It would be different if he was spotted at Souths. Your "take it or leave it" stance further strengthens my skepticism as you could have just said "Well he was spotted getting into his car, my mate doesn't talk **** and has no reason to lie. Take it or leave it".

So I feel comfortable saying that I believe what you posted is a lie, unless you want to rebut with a little substance.

This is clearly a hot topic on this forum and a statement like that is akin to throwing fuel on a hay stack and lighting it up.

I find it very hard to believe he would be meeting with Peel considering he has no history with them at all. It would be different if he was spotted at Souths. Your "take it or leave it" stance further strengthens my skepticism as you could have just said "Well he was spotted getting into his car, my mate doesn't talk **** and has no reason to lie. Take it or leave it".

So I feel comfortable saying that I believe what you posted is a lie, unless you want to rebut with a little substance.

I'd assume if he had met with Peel is would be a sign that he clearly has been in contact with our club and we have directed him to do so.

Playing with fire if he has IMO.

Sweetback

Cancelled
Dec 23, 2014

Pssst. Nicko didn't post it.

Anyway, you can't trust people's eyesight some of the time. My partner has a facial recognition problem and she wouldn't be able to tell Ross from a post box. It could be any moustachioed, pony-tailed hipster loitering around a football club.

sij1981

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2008
sPACE
AFL Club
Fremantle
Just a rumour?

Or someone you know saw McCarthy at the grounds? If so what was he doing there?

Parking his car?
Individual sprint work?
Meeting with the club?

That statement is useless without context.

No my mate did see him at Bendigo Oval in Mandurah what he was doing is anyone's guess !!!

DannyTheDoorman

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Hajduk Split
So, has there been any developments on Cam's position at GWS ?
I beleive Cam lives near you so how about hopping in your moped and going round to see him and asking him directly. Better still bring him down to training in the morning and we can put him through a few drills and a grilling as to what his real situation is.;););):D:D:thumbsu:

Jan 14, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not going to play WAFL . Will stand out of footy so the rumour goes. The rumour comes from Hackdorn so take it with the pinch of salt that always comes with Hackdorns rumours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back