Scandal Campbell Brown arrested at Magic Millions

Remove this Banner Ad

That's why he is due in court next month because of a misunderstanding. He might be able to get away with things in Victoria, but he won't in Queensland.
That must be why thousands of school kids go up there for a bender every year. :confused:

Newsflash... 2 young low iq flogs decided they wanted to flash a badge and a gun, and when a bloke out having a beer didnt scurry out of their way, they threw a fit and abused their power. If you were a bloke having a beer at a pub and an arrogant young bloke told you to "get out of the way" you'd just laugh at him. If he politely excused himself as he brushed past, it wouldnt be an issue.

Campbell may be a bell end, but ill bet this incident is the result of cops being the low iq power lusting *******s they are.

Fight the Power Campbell...fight the power.

We're all right behind you on this one.

Justice must be served.

Well, I lost twenty seconds of my life reading that story earlier. Can't the media put a lower limit on Brown stories? Surely anything less than broken bones should just be an Odd Spot tidbit?

Police don't make a habit of picking on law abiding citizens. Met plenty of people who moan and groan about police giving them a hard time and without pausing for a breath boast about the 'sick' burnouts they did the other night, the drugs they have to sell or the amount of '******s' they have knocked out thus year.

In short you reap what you sow.

They actually do.

Example.

I'm on a train in Brisbane with my gf. Two cops get on and ask us for tickets which we produce, they then accuse me of smoking on the train because there's an empty packet under a seat about 3-4 seats from me. I say it's not mine and I've never smoked in my life (true) they then ask if I can do them a favor and pick it up and throw it out when I get off which I do. Once I pick the packet up and return to my seat I'm told I'm being fined $200 or so for smoking on a train as I wouldn't have picked up someone else's packet.

I took it to court and the charges were dropped 2days before the court date. I had a similar incident happen when drinking a Coke in public.

I'm pretty sure I've never done a burn out and have certainly have never sold drugs, I did however have a lot of tats, long hair and an insanely hot gf at the time. I guess that isn't law abiding in QLD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you are 21 you can play the 'larrakin' card, any older than that it's beyond sad. I guess it's hard for some footballers to accept they aren't 'boys' anymore.

They actually do.

Example.

I'm on a train in Brisbane with my gf. Two cops get on and ask us for tickets which we produce, they then accuse me of smoking on the train because there's an empty packet under a seat about 3-4 seats from me. I say it's not mine and I've never smoked in my life (true) they then ask if I can do them a favor and pick it up and throw it out when I get off which I do. Once I pick the packet up and return to my seat I'm told I'm being fined $200 or so for smoking on a train as I wouldn't have picked up someone else's packet.

I took it to court and the charges were dropped 2days before the court date. I had a similar incident happen when drinking a Coke in public.

I'm pretty sure I've never done a burn out and have certainly have never sold drugs, I did however have a lot of tats, long hair and an insanely hot gf at the time. I guess that isn't law abiding in QLD.

saw this yesterday

www.youtube.com/embed/8TMOiMopMCU

Police don't make a habit of picking on law abiding citizens. Met plenty of people who moan and groan about police giving them a hard time and without pausing for a breath boast about the 'sick' burnouts they did the other night, the drugs they have to sell or the amount of '******s' they have knocked out thus year.

In short you reap what you sow.

That's an incredibly naive comment. You're very young or very sheltered.

Some police abuse their power on a daily basis, none get through their career without doing it. They are ****ed up bogans with guns.

And Furn2 your experience is the opposite of most. Victorian police are the worst campaigners in the world.

I really can't believe anyone would take Brown's word over that of the coppers.

Sure some cops have a low tolerance thresh-hold, but I hardly blame them on the Gold Coast with the amount of toss bags that filter through the place every weekend.

Campbell has obviously learned little from recent events and looks hell bent on making a career out of being a *******.

I really can't believe anyone would take Brown's word over that of the coppers.

Sure some cops have a low tolerance thresh-hold, but I hardly blame them on the Gold Coast with the amount of toss bags that filter through the place every weekend.

Campbell has obviously learned little from recent events and looks hell bent on making a career out of being a *******.
Well, it is the only career he has left.

That's an incredibly naive comment. You're very young or very sheltered.

Some police abuse their power on a daily basis, none get through their career without doing it. They are ****** up bogans with guns.

And Furn2 your experience is the opposite of most. Victorian police are the worst Syds in the world.

I think the point he was making is when it just happens to involve the same "law abiding citizen", time and time and time again, then maybe there is something to it.

If this was a first incident, yes alarm bells would be ringing. But FFS, it's Campbell Brown. It's fair to assume there's something to it.

Everybody gets ****ed with by the cops on occassion, when it happens time and time again to the same bloke, the excuses get tired.

He's a arrogant campaigner who can't handle a drink to boot. I have no doubt he brought this on himself.

Would like to see the bloke holding the camera. He must be an 8 foot beast of a man to require so many police.

Seriously what a waste of police resources, surely you don't need 3-4 cars and a van with 1/2 doz cops and a Sargent for one guy on a bike.

I am far from a supporter of MC's but that was ridiculous.

We couldn't turn him around, we tried our up most.
Sadly, he is a product of the Hawthorn culture.

Haha this is quite funny seeming Campbell never has these incidents when at our club but has had 2 incidents whilst at yours and now this. Maybe your club should check into its culture.

P.S our culture is based on being successful on and off the field, your culture is based on being a franchise and having handouts from the AFL. You've been in the system for 3 years, wait a little longer in having a go at someone elses culture ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back