Can ALL the pro and anti BMacartney posters give it a rest FFS?

Remove this Banner Ad

When the new coach is appointed we will be able to move in a different direction both on the field and on football forums. Until then we're still dealing with the aftermath.
Even when a new coach is appointed, the inevitable comparisons with Macca will occur.

I cant see any consensus being reached on the next coach either. Its the nature of supporters of clubs in the lower reaches of the ladder in this competition. Visit any other team board in a similar position to ours if confirmation is required.

When the new coach is appointed we will be able to move in a different direction both on the field and on football forums. Until then we're still dealing with the aftermath.

I get that Butane, but it's in virtually every thread, and every page.

And I realise the irony of starting another thread complaining about it!

I cant see any consensus being reached on the next coach either. Its the nature of supporters of clubs in the lower reaches of the ladder in this competition. Visit any other team board in a similar position to ours if confirmation is required.

I don't expect consensus on most opinions on here, but most of the differences are usually contained in one or two threads. For the new coach to eradicate the old coach discussion, he will have to be really good... Or really bad.

Hopefully the mods will ban anybody who starts a "Sack (insert new coach's name here) Thread" in 2015 or 2016 for that matter.

It may be that some threads have been hijacked, but those which are primarily regarding the old coach, I won't be giving it a rest!

Until the new coach is appointed people will still talk
The normal s**t starters for both sides will keep going
Even when we grt a new coach, they will compaire him to macca and the war will break out again
I foreone want thread bans if people start major derailings

ReAlly we have just had the most bizarre coach captAin departure in the history of the game and are yet to appoint another coach

Exactly what would you have us discuss

the same people who spent 3 years knifing macca are intolerant of a month of reflection over what just happened we r one screwy club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ReAlly we have just had the most bizarre coach captAin departure in the history of the game and are yet to appoint another coach

Exactly what would you have us discuss

the same people who spent 3 years knifing macca are intolerant of a month of reflection over what just happened we r one screwy club

There is one or two threads specifically about this, but it's spilling over everywhere. I wasn't pro or anti, so if I read a thread that is NOT about coaching, I don't want yet another debate about his merits or shortcomings.

Certain people still bring up Eade's tenure, so somehow I don't think the discussion about Macca is going to subside for some time.

Least we aren't like Leeds United, they sacked their 2nd Coach yesterday. The first bloke lasted 48 days and the second 32 days, perhaps Macca could apply for the job.

What will happen is the main protagonist won't get the coach he wants , so you're going to get 17,000 posts and de-railed threads on sacking the new coach .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back