Competition Can-Am Premiership 2016 - CHAMPIONS: MIAMI VICE

Vote for the uniform theme that you want in the 2016 season.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to get started on this, can we get some uniform guidelines?

I have 4 spots to lock in. Once this is done and the conferences and divisions are fully aligned (will not take long i.e. less than a day, probably only a couple of hours, if that) then all details about what is required will be released (or at least major parts, turn ahead the clock and BFBS are still being worked on). Should you wish to begin work on your designs (especially home, away and alternate) feel free to do so as the rough guidelines for those three designs are posted a few pages back and there should not be too many changes made to them (maybe do not 100% finalise your designs e.g. the finer details, including conference patches as you may not be in the same conference as last year, the majority will remain, but at least 1 team will be switching, however the main parts of your design can be worked upon easily).

Also, is Oppilas now Alliance?

Correct, Eliitti is now Empire and Oppilas is now Alliance.

UPDATE:

NEW DIVISION NAMES AND LOGOS

For the 2016 season 3 divisions have been renamed. These division names were changed due to realignments and to allow for better representation of the divisions and the teams they represent.

FrontierDivision_zps0697f826.png

Becomes

Central%20Division_zpsazqvxy2i.png

Valley%20Division_zpsfdugj6wg.png

Becomes
Heartland%20Division%20Logo_zpseopmspky.png

SkyDivision_zpsa853129a.png

Becomes

Great%20American%20Division_zpszd0b2prg.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have 4 spots to lock in. Once this is done and the conferences and divisions are fully aligned (will not take long i.e. less than a day, probably only a couple of hours, if that) then all details about what is required will be released (or at least major parts, turn ahead the clock and BFBS are still being worked on). Should you wish to begin work on your designs (especially home, away and alternate) feel free to do so as the rough guidelines for those three designs are posted a few pages back and there should not be too many changes made to them (maybe do not 100% finalise your designs e.g. the finer details, including conference patches as you may not be in the same conference as last year, the majority will remain, but at least 1 team will be switching, however the main parts of your design can be worked upon easily).

Correct, Eliitti is now Empire and Oppilas is now Alliance.
How did less than a day turn in to a week?

Different logos, and positionings of things.

It's all got a bit methodical for me, doesn't feel like fun more a chore.

Actually most of the changes have been reductions to allow for more creativity. The only league style logos you will have to have on the design is the simple circle logo (which was a simplification of the old shield logo which has now been changed, but the circle logo will remain for uniforms) of your conference and the far simpler number logo that allows for more font choices as it takes up less space and is more friendly to all programs, and with just one sponsor logo and the addition of names over a sponsor it makes the ability to design a far different uniform a real possibility as the rest of the design is now more open for designs as space for the placement locations for manufacturers logos and front numbers has opened up.

Actually most of the changes have been reductions to allow for more creativity. The only league style logos you will have to have on the design is the simple circle logo (which was a simplification of the old shield logo which has now been changed, but the circle logo will remain for uniforms) of your conference and the far simpler number logo that allows for more font choices as it takes up less space and is more friendly to all programs, and with just one sponsor logo and the addition of names over a sponsor it makes the ability to design a far different uniform a real possibility as the rest of the design is now more open for designs as space for the placement locations for manufacturers logos and front numbers has opened up.

Remember i'm on paint, it's hard to change the logos over and i just don't have the time.

I enjoyed last seasons and would love to do it again but the changes and extra work it's made just makes it hard.

Back