Competition Can-Am Premiership 2016 - CHAMPIONS: MIAMI VICE

Vote for the uniform theme that you want in the 2016 season.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember i'm on paint, it's hard to change the logos over and i just don't have the time.

I enjoyed last seasons and would love to do it again but the changes and extra work it's made just makes it hard.
Jees, what a pathetic cop out.

Remember i'm on paint, it's hard to change the logos over and i just don't have the time.

I enjoyed last seasons and would love to do it again but the changes and extra work it's made just makes it hard.

Jees, what a pathetic cop out.

I kind of have to agree, the logos for this year are far simpler and designed for all programs. That was one of the considerations I made when deciding to redesign them.

This
Alliance%20Conference%20Alt_zpspozx2aq6.png

and this
2016%20Number%20Logo_zpshroha8kd.png

Are far easier to use than
this
ConferenceOppilas_zps3be35b95.png

and this

Can-Am%20Black_zpsffeoefux.png

Are you going to release a graphic like you did last season?
Have you already and I've forgotten it?

Yeah there will be graphics, some images have been shown (new logos) but not the official images for use.

I mean the jumper graphic you gave us outlining what needed to be on the kits.

The only one I have posted was the this one.

Uniform%20design%20guide%202016%20PREVIEW2_zpsksewwscm.png

The official one (which probably won't change much, mostly just replacing the Military Appreciation with Turn Ahead the Clock, fixing spelling errors and the number logo) has not been released yet.

Last edited:
creagus's logos would take about 20 seconds, but some of the other logos that are abit more complicated like the FIRA one would take alot longer. as it has two dark colours right next to each other. It means I have to use PhotoShop as well to extract the colours, colour by colour and place them in the right position.

Plus, Paint isn't gradient friendly, which means the Heavyweight logo is near impossible to replicate perfectly for Paint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

creagus's logos would take about 20 seconds, but some of the other logos that are abit more complicated like the FIRA one would take alot longer. as it has two dark colours right next to each other. It means I have to use PhotoShop as well to extract the colours, colour by colour and place them in the right position.

Plus, Paint isn't gradient friendly, which means the Heavyweight logo is near impossible to replicate perfectly for Paint.
Always open for a change to the logo.

You can use whatever template you want. The graphic above is just to show placement of sponsors and logos

Exactly that, I used the template for 2 reasons;

1. It is the template I use.
2. It allows for a simple representation of what is required and where they should be placed.

Announcement

Current teams for 2016 Can-Am Premiership, please note that no conferences or divisions have been finalised, so if designing your kits please do not add the conference logo yet.

1. Newfoundland Labradors
2. Brooklyn Patriots
3. Niagara Falls Barrelers* footy_fumbler are you staying in or folding?
4. Boston TBA
5. Seattle Space Rangers
6. Pittsburgh Pitbulls
7. Alberquerque Angry Koalas
8. Tampa Bay 100s
9. Atlanta Panthers
10. Houston Roosters
11. New Orleans Renaissance
12. Fort Worth Reserves Troops
13. Cleveland Crue
14. Minnesota Elk
15. Denver 'Nadoes
16. Indiana Bluebirds
17. San Antonio Armadillos
18. Cincinnati United
19. Miami Vice
20. Philadelphia Fighters
21. Chicago TBA
22. Toronto Thunderbirds
23. Detroit 8 Milers
24. Great Lakes AFC Storm Bruins
25. Vancouver Sea Eagles
26. Los Angeles Dolphins
27. San Francisco Bloodhorns
28. Portland Brewers

29. Winnipeg Superstars Joel Martin Yes or No? You have 1 week to reply or your spot WILL be vacated.
30. St Louis Crusaders demon_spud Yes or No? You have 1 week to reply or your spot WILL be vacated.
31. Nevada Cards The Half Back has not been on since Nov 4, so this spot is likely open.
32. (Open slot)

Greater Gattsby and Andonis1997 are you going to bid or not? If so please do so ASAP as the sooner I can fill the final spots the sooner I can finalise conferences and divisions.

Anyone who has put in a second bid will be considered once those who have not replied or have stated interest have replied or missed the deadline.

also

OFFICIAL UNIFORM GUIDE

Uniform%20design%20guide%202016_zpsonyay0zs.png

TURN AHEAD THE CLOCK

The year will be 2040, your designs are to reflect the possible changes that could happen between now and then. RESTRICTION: Uniform must still adhere to the above guidelines in relation to number size/position/look, sponsor/conference logo/player name location, however colours/design of uniform is completely up to you. You may also choose to alter sponsor logos to reflect the future e.g. an airline may become a spaceline. Team location may also reflect future change, but any renaming must keep your team in the same city/region as you currently are in (so no Neptune or other planet/galaxy), but may be the name of a city region from a fictional piece of work (e.g. New New York {Futurama}, District 12 or The Capitol {Hunger games}, etc.)

BFBS (Black For Black's Sake)

Uniform here must be majority black, even if you feature no black in your clubs colours. Must adhere to above uniform guidelines. If your uniform is already majority black, you must try and work out a creative way to represent the BFBS philosophy.

NO DESIGNS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR SUBMISSION UNTIL A NOTIFICATION IS MADE (this will include when all conferences are known) however I will now allow people to ask if a design is ok and meets guidelines. However do not expect an immediate response. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible but this may not always be possible.

Would an Oakland side be ok?

I would certainly consider one.

Can the sponsor logo on the front be a clothing manufacturers logo or is it strictly not a sportswear brand?

Completely up to you. Just consider would your manufacturer allow another clothing brand on the uniforms?

Back