Competition Can-Am Premiership 2016 - CHAMPIONS: MIAMI VICE

Vote for the uniform theme that you want in the 2016 season.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I will definitely not be the Boston Bombers... thinking along the lines of either the Green Monsters or the Marathonmen

Ok will use the Green Monsters for the announcement, but that does not need to be official, just let me know as soon as you can.

And here is the Empire Conference:

Empire%20Reveal_zps2egbm9xw.png

El_Scorcho crow28 Bryce_Jersey17 stormy2 TheFreightTrain EagleOz E92_ Discrim Lion Cub 16 Bacon Warrior ScottFreo St Mark

Last edited:
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does the laddering system work? Is it just one team that makes it out per division and then a couple of second placers?

Top team from each division goes through (Division leaders are positioned 1-4 in the conference), then next two best sides from each conference (teams positioned 5 & 6).

Top team from each division goes through (Division leaders are positioned 1-4 in the conference), then next two best sides from each conference (teams positioned 5 & 6).

Ah okay. And how does fixturing work? Like there is A LOT of teams in this, so how many rounds we looking at? Will we face teams from the other conference?

Ah okay. And how does fixturing work? Like there is A LOT of teams in this, so how many rounds we looking at? Will we face teams from the other conference?

You play each team in your division twice (6 games), then all 4 teams from one division in your conference as well as from one division in the other conference (8 games), The final two games are selected almost at random.

Basically what I do is copy the NFL draw and replace their teams with our ones by assigning divisions and conferences with a corresponding one from the NFL.

Lakes = NFC North
Pacific = NFC West
Central = NFC South
East Coast = NFC East
Great American = AFC North
Heartland = AFC West
Northeast = AFC East
Sunbelt = AFC South

So this year;

Lakes play Pacific and Heartland
Pacific play Lakes and Great American
Central play East Coast and Sunbelt
East Coast play Central and Northeast

Great American play Heartland and Pacific
Heartland play Great American and Lakes
Northeast play Sunbelt and East Coast
Sunbelt play Northeast and Central

I've slightly updated the logo for the Detroit 8 Milers from last year. We'll be adopting a Roman Numeral theme this season.

Here's a 2-frame GIF to demonstrate, along with our insanely basic secondary logo AND with a fancily presented wooden carving.

9LTWUDX.gif
upload_2016-2-7_14-15-58.png

593nGBT.jpg

Last edited:
You and your gifs.
My love for frame-by-frame animation all started in grade 1 on PowerPoint.

Create a new document, make a circle. Duplicate the slide, nudge the circle over a little bit. Rinse and repeat a few times.

Press slideshow, hold down the right-hand-arrow-key, and you've got yourself an animation.

Each slide, you see, would function as a frame.

By grade 5 I had made awesomely elaborate adventures, my most famous (which I showed the entire 500-population school) was the trilogy known as Super Squares.

I'll have to see if I can dig this up some time.

Back