Competition Can-Am Premiership 2016 - CHAMPIONS: MIAMI VICE

Vote for the uniform theme that you want in the 2016 season.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

BTW, just to let others know around the naming of the Seattle franchise...

It's influenced by Seattle's centerpoint landmark in the Space Needle, which was built for the 1962 World Fair and was inspired by a futuristic "flying saucer". The concept of space and the vast possibilities for marketing to younger target audiences made the " Space Rangers" nickname a perfect choice. Spacemen was originally considered, but was turned down as the club's Women's side will be able to come under the same moniker, and the name will appeal to both Male and Female audiences.

3uuIzvS.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not completely sure about doing so, given my presence here tends to be off and on, but man...I used to run contests at CCSLC (stopped because I didn't feel like jumping through hoops just to do something I mainly did for the hell of it), haven't run or entered one for years, though I've considered it off and on. So what the hell, I think I'll throw my hat in.

Bid Location: Milwaukee
Team Name: Great Lakes AFC
Nickname: Storm Bruins
Reasons your bid should be selected: It has a river. It has a lake.

I have to say I am happy with the responses so far in regards to participation next season. The only people that have yet to reply are, demon_spud, Stewart2Austin, Cody_, fumbler, Grandsun, Joel Martin, maggotz, rabbitoh21, and The Half Back.

I am also hoping to get official bids from Dylan8, Andonis1997 and Greater Gattsby who were noticeably absent from season 1.

Also anyone else who wants to bid, please get them in soon as spots are filling fast.
I might give it a pass for the time being, don't think Phoenix are going to be competitive.

I might give it a pass for the time being, don't think Phoenix are going to be competitive.

I think just a couple of tweaks and Phoenix would be fighting for the title. It is up to you but I would like to see you and Phoenix (or even a relocated team) in Season 2.

Application to move the Providence Patriots to Pittsburgh.

The Providence Patriots are requesting a move, after a season of underwhelming support from the locals in Rhode Island, the Patriots are looking to make a short trip to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to strengthen the supporter base, and improve upon this seasons disappointing end.

Also, I don't like the name Providence Patriots.

As per the guidelines outlined in the OP, any new bid for a city will receive precedence over a relocation to the same location.

The following bid for a new franchise has been received:

Pittsburgh Pitbulls

As such the proposed relocation of the Providence Patriots to Pittsburgh is officially rejected.

I would also like the 'rigged draw' perk for my team.

Btw what's the difference between conferences? The foreign language confuses it.. it's an American comp after all. #pittspitts

Sorry no rigged draw.

Conference differences should be minimal in season 2. Original split was made on designers skill.

For season 2 any new teams will be assigned to conferences where their location makes the most sense rather than skill as the quality of designs has increased across the board.

If an imbalance in locations occurs with relocations/new franchises some teams may be realigned either by division or conference to rectify this.

Back