Poll Can-Am Premiership Week 1 - Late Games

Vote in each match (do not vote for yourself), Home team in CAPS.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Welcome to the first week of the Canadian-American (Can-Am) Premiership. Each weeks match-ups will be split into two polls (one will be put up one day the other the following day. This week will be slightly different with all possible games played on the same day as early and late games).

Even though we are still waiting on some entries I thought we could still kick off with as many matches as possible and those that have teams without submitted designs will be postponed until they are submitted and will be caught up on later.

This weeks poll will be open for 1 week, this may change in later rounds once all entries are submitted.

Also, as with how matches are set up in American sports, the home team is listed second for each matchup (matches are listed as "away team @ home team" rather than "home team vs away team")

So lets get on with it...

--------------------------------------------

San Francisco Bloodhorns
SanFrancisco%20Bloodhorns%20Away_zpswpdfbtkc.png

@_MIAMI HORNETS
Miami%20Hornets%20Home_zpsf1q1lunv.png

St Louis Crusaders
St%20Louis%20Away_zpsfkxzv68y.png

@SAN ANTONIO ARMADILLOS
San%20Antonio%20Armadillos%20Home_zpsc3qxj3sz.png

Atlanta Panthers
Atlanta%20Away_zps71opnl6i.png

@_WINNIPEG SUPERSTARS
Winnipeg%20Home_zpsxpe9rhju.png

Indiana Bluebirds
Indiana%20Away_zpshmadjhz0.png

@DETROIT 8 MILERS
Detroit%20Home_zpsjmoyvovm.png

Denver 'Nadoes
Denver%20Away_zpsvxf9hxkr.jpg

@PORTLAND BREWERS
Portland%20Home_zpshwrctcjv.png

Postponed

Niagra Falls Barrelers
@NEWFOUNDLAND LABRADORS

New Orleans Kangaroos
@MONTREAL CANADIANS

Hawaii Force
@ PHOENIX FC

Last edited:
The standard is going up almost exponentially every competition now. Remember how we all thought the last NAFL was a massive step up?

It just proves how great the template expansion (driven predominantly by lmach and Bacon Warrior ) over the past 12 months has changed the game.

There has been a bigger upswing in the last 12 months than there had been in probably my time on the board, so 7 or 8 years before that. Phenomenal what a bit of competition will do

It just proves how great the template expansion (driven predominantly by lmach and Bacon Warrior ) over the past 12 months has changed the game.

There has been a bigger upswing in the last 12 months than there had been in probably my time on the board, so 7 or 8 years before that. Phenomenal what a bit of competition will do

Don't sell yourself short though! I think your template has become somewhat the "industry standard" on here which has contributed greatly in the increase in quality. Its interesting seeing people trying to put their own little slant on it to try and differentiate it slightly from the others.

Don't sell yourself short though! I think your template has become somewhat the "industry standard" on here which has contributed greatly in the increase in quality. Its interesting seeing people trying to put their own little slant on it to try and differentiate it slightly from the others.
I agree. The major steps were when ScottFreo and El_Scorcho made their templates available. These have either become the standard, or have influenced the rise of the standards on here for sure

Damn wish I took the extra months on the design of this, and not submitted back in Jan....

The quality in the comp is outstanding, would love to see a team or two write up each week, like is being currently discussed in the NAFL for jumper release.

Craegus you have done the comp justice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's wrong with Nando's? I really like their chicken.
Without getting into anything overly political, I'm just against any organisation that keeps chooks (or any animal) in cramped, horrible living conditions. Always buy free range. But that's irrelevant to this thread.

Back