Universal Love Can anyone help out my Collingwood supporting foster daughter? $455 RAISED

Remove this Banner Ad

So ive had a look on the website and i think a size 8 youth guernsy would be perfect, shes wearing size 6-7 now so with an 8 she can wear some layers underneath. They are $95, or $85 if purchased by someone with a membership. Regarding the memberships I think the home game general admission would be best that way anywhere from the two to the five of us could go without worrying about reserved seating, and the juniors still get all of the goodies with it. We have a concession card for her so if im reading the membership page correctly that would be $135, honestly though I was just hoping to find her a second hand jumper, im touched by all the offers guys.
Seriously buddy, what you're is immeasurable to what we're doing: contributing a few bucks (which, let's face it- we're Pies supporters, would be spent on booze or drugs!) to help a young girl become a part of the most wonderful organisation in Australia.

Good luck. All the best.

So ive had a look on the website and i think a size 8 youth guernsy would be perfect, shes wearing size 6-7 now so with an 8 she can wear some layers underneath. They are $95, or $85 if purchased by someone with a membership. Regarding the memberships I think the home game general admission would be best that way anywhere from the two to the five of us could go without worrying about reserved seating, and the juniors still get all of the goodies with it. We have a concession card for her so if im reading the membership page correctly that would be $135, honestly though I was just hoping to find her a second hand jumper, im touched by all the offers guys.
Mate can you private msg me your postal address and what no. You want on the back of the jumper.

I bought a jumper last year for my six year old daughter size ten it is a little big but she will grow into it. They did not have size 8 in stock. So the jumper arrives and all is good.

A fortnight later a relative sent my little girl another jumper, she doesn' t need the second. So if the other guys on the board have not bought a jumper already I can send it through.

I bought a jumper last year for my six year old daughter size ten it is a little big but she will grow into it. They did not have size 8 in stock. So the jumper arrives and all is good.

A fortnight later a relative sent my little girl another jumper, she doesn' t need the second. So if the other guys on the board have not bought a jumper already I can send it through.
I'll organise an appeal tomorrow guys, so watch this space
Mate can you private msg me your postal address and what no. You want on the back of the jumper.
SpeciousArgument

Just private message these three to see whats going on rorza about a jumper or magpiegirl about a membership

So just to keep everyone updated, SnakePlisskin has ordered a jumper with No. 10 on the back, and i think tomorrow Magpie Girl plans to put everyones pledges together towards a membership.

I wont hear a bad word said about pies supporters from now on.

Saints supporters on the other hand... ;)

2 months ago I'd give my #17 jumper away with interest, but Marsh grows in me.

A thanks for everything you and yr wife do and no doubt you're doing something right I'd we are seeing more Pies supporters

If anyone wants to donate money to buy a Home and Away membership for this gorgeous little magpie please use the following account:

Account details are: BSB 062692
Number: 22449913

This is the same account that is being used for the Player Sponsorship so please label your donation as 'Appeal' so that I will know what it's for.
The account name Magpie Girl should work but if not please PM me.

We will run the appeal for a week.

Thanks everyone for your wonderful generosity.

Re clothing etc it's probably best if you PM SpeciousArgument and organise it directly with him :):rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great work to all in this thread. Thanks to MG for organising the appeal, and to all you guys for your donations. I've always found Pies fans to be generous.

SpeciousArgument, you better get your house ready for some black and white. It's started now, there's no turning back...

If anyone wants to donate money to buy a Home and Away membership for this gorgeous little magpie please use the following account:

This is the same account that is being used for the Player Sponsorship so please label your donation as 'Appeal' so that I will know what it's for.

Re clothing etc it's probably best if you PM SpeciousArgument and organise it directly with him :):rainbow:
Magpie Girl, have sent a lobster and a Banjo Paterson to your account and PM'd SpeciousArgument to send a truck load of polo's, social club medallions, scarfs and caps that I've collected over the years from my son's leftovers.

:)Popin says She will love this, go pies :)

This idea i had would be a great story for the club tv show. Thanks to all the kind magpie bigfooty supporters on here who have a big kind caring heart to give to others just to make a young kid and her dad watch the footy together sharing happy memories :) Go Pies :)

We could always do a big footy video?
Id be more than happy to share our story with whoevers interested, ive been on the podcast a couple of times before, there are DHS rules though that I wont be able to show my daughters face in anything recorded, or post her name publicly, I hope thats alright

Id be more than happy to share our story with whoevers interested, ive been on the podcast a couple of times before, there are DHS rules though that I wont be able to show my daughters face in anything recorded, or post her name publicly, I hope thats alright

Sounds good and can use an alias.

Magpie Girl maybe we could do one of our podcasts about this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back