Can anyone shed some light on this guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

I quite like it but you couldn't wear it with white shorts because it would be too much white, and wearing it with black shorts defeats the purpose.
Would look great with teal shorts - midnight green better. We'd have to alter our teal for it to look good and the AFL would probably not allow non-white shorts anyway.

I bought it from the same dude as mentioned above, plus he was selling only ISC stuff.

Had Saints and GWS gear as well, all of which were player issue material.

Don't forget the material on the ISC player issue jumper are extremely thin, tight and shiny. With the flash on the camera i'm not surprised it had some element of being see through.

I've bought a few more ISC player issue jumpers and this white one is exactly the same material. The only thing I guess I could be concerned about is the lack of tags. But it looks legitimate to me. All fakes are fairly easily detectable.

It's definitely legit. A friend of mine got one from the same seller a while back. Has the GPS pocket on the back. Just some sort of manufacturing anomaly. I'm not a huge fan myself but they're definitely worth getting for the novelty factor alone.

It's weird that they "mistakenly" manufactured a whole set though. It had to be intentional. I'd love to find out the back story behind the order

Remove this Banner Ad

Back